Episode 12: A web of lies

Episode 12: A Web of Lies...

Author POV:

Lee Mansion

The next morning, the tension in the Lee household was low. Jimin and Taehyung had been restless, eager to see how Y/n would react to their latest plan. However, their plans were interrupted when their father, Lee Byung-hun, summoned them to his study for a online meeting along with all of the brothers.

Byung-hun sat behind his massive oak desk on the other side of the screen, his cold gaze fixated on his sons as they entered. The room was dimly lit, casting shadows that only added to the sinister atmosphere.

"Sit," Byung-hun ordered, his voice leaving no room for argument. The brothers obeyed, exchanging wary glances.

"I know what you two, Taehyung and Jimin have been up to," Byung-hun said, his voice low and threatening. "Playing your little games with Y/n... testing her. Did you think I wouldn't find out?"

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably in his seat, while Jimin maintained his usual calm demeanor. "We're just looking out for the family, father," Jimin replied. "She's an outsider. We need to know if she's a threat."

Byung-hun's eyes narrowed. "You're stepping into dangerous territory. Y/n is not just some girl. She's going to be part of this family whether you like it or not. I need her to trust us, not be afraid. Your actions could ruin everything."

Jimin clenched his jaw, but before he could respond, Taehyung spoke up. "Father, we didn't mean any harm. We just wanted to make sure she wasn't going to betray us."

Byung-hun's expression softened slightly, but there was still a hint of warning in his eyes. "You're playing with fire, boys. Don't let your jealousy cloud your judgment. Y/n is more important to this family than you realize."

The brothers left the study soon after. They knew their father was hiding something, but what could it be? And why was Y/n so crucial to his plans?

Y/n's Penthouse

Y/n came back to her penthouse as all the locks were changed and security was increased only find a letter slipped under her door. Her heart raced as she picked it up, her mind immediately jumping to the previous threats. But when she opened it, the contents were unexpected:

"Meet me at the old library tonight. Alone. You deserve to know the truth. – Yoongi."

Y/n's mind raced. 

Could she trust Yoongi? His cryptic warnings had only fueled her paranoia, but he also seemed to know more about her situation than he let on. With a deep breath, she decided to go. She needed answers, and Yoongi might be the only one who could give them to her.

"Should I just ask mom?" She thought. "No, she is smiling after ages."

Old Library

The old library was a forgotten place, hidden away in a quiet corner of the city. Its walls were covered in ivy, and the once-grand entrance was now shrouded in darkness. Y/n entered cautiously, her footsteps echoing in the silence.

 Y/n entered cautiously, her footsteps echoing in the silence