Chapter 6

After the shoot, Earn somehow manages to convince Fahlada to come over to her apartment. They took no breaks as Earn plays with Fahlada's weak spot which triggered the Doctor to fiercely attack the younger one's lips. They continuously made out with each other until Earn's phone rang.

"Earn, do you want me to pick you up?" The voice Ingfah came out of the Actress' phone.

"It's ok. I will leave soon. No need to worry about me." Earn replied to Ingfah.

Fahlada heard the conversation and immediately became jealous.

Did she even have the right to be jealous. They were married, but it's not like they had a relationship in over a year.

Fahlada was no longer feeling well and left the apartment without hearing the Actress' explanations.

——

Earn was on a dinner meet with Ingfah and Indira. Indira was Ingfah's good friend and the owner of Earn's apartment. Indira was similar to Fahlada in terms of her personality. She did not know much about Indira, except that she has a girlfriend and was a very nice person to befriend. Being so busy all the time, she wasn't able to actually talk and get to know others. It was Ingfah that brought her to meet these people.

After a while, Ingfah mentions that three more people were coming. Someone that at least one other person knows.

Earn was looking at the menu, figuring out what she was going to eat. When all of a sudden she sees the Doctor hand in hand with a pretty girl. She felt a pang of jealousy, seeing Fahlada smile. She hoped that she saw it wrong, but no, it was very real and they were walking towards the table.

"Teerak!" Screamed the girl beside Fahlada as she leaps onto Indira.

"You're finally not calling her Khun In." Fahlada joked.

"P'Lada. You know that I have to do that at work. Others are very attentive."

"You look like a robot." Indira speaks, looking at Fahlada.

"So do you." Fahlada gave a short answer. She sat down in front of Earn and was staring at how close Ingfah was to her.

"I heard that you two are doing a promotional shoot together. Please take care of Earn for me." Ingfah tries to make a conversation with Fahlada.

"And why do I need to do that for you?" Fahlada challenges Ingfah.

"Well she's a really good friend of mine. And there's a lot of people that can't wait to take her down." Ingfah added.

"If you really want to make sure that she's in good hands, why don't you take care of her yourself?" Fahlada was clearly becoming a bit hot headed.

"Woah woah. Don't try to start a fight. I thought you would be like Indira. You know, taking care of others." Ingfah was surprised by Fahlada's response.

"You don't have to tell me. I'm pretty sure I can take care of my own wife." Fahlada blurts out, forgetting that this whole situation was not supposed to be announced yet.

This shocked everyone including Earn, but the one person that arrived last was the one who made a fuss about it.

"Your what? Fahlada has a wife?" Petra says. "And she's Earn Sanithada?"

"What are you doing here, Petra?" Fahlada asks her annoying reporter friend.

"I'm here to meet the friends of my actress. I didn't expect you to be here at all." Petra pulls Ingfah in for a hug. "You don't have to be jealous, Earn is yours to take care of. Ingfah is already taking care of me."

"Wait. I didn't hear it wrong, did I? P'Lada is married to Earn?" Nulee asks her cousin.

"I thought P'Susie said you guys were not getting along? How come I just find out now that you're married?" Ingfah asks her friend.

"It's a long story..." Earn smiles awkwardly. She explained the whole situation to the group, leaving out some stuff. Their situation is too complicated for them to understand. She doesn't even know what their relationship is.

"If I wasn't friends with you guys, I would take this opportunity to earn some money." Petra joked.

*music cue: ไม่ต้องรู้ว่าเราคบกันแบบไหน by Da Endorphine