More Little Creatures

The rest of them <3 I gave Gangwon the flower flag he would have with North because I'll say it- the South Korean provinces have atrocious designs for their flags

The rest of them <3 I gave Gangwon the flower flag he would have with North because I'll say it- the South Korean provinces have atrocious designs for their flags. Why make province flags if you're not going to make them pretty? Most have white bases, too, which is boring from a character design stance.

Another strange dream. So Kim Jong-un was staying in my house. This was not a big deal because he was a family friend. I was also hosting the 'American DNC' in my house in a giant assembly hall that is definitely not a part of my house in real life. Also I don't think the American DNC is what it was in my dream either. It was a debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. I don't know why it was in Japan. Security reasons? Trump was staying in my house, too. He wasn't a family friend, I guess I just thought he needed a place to stay. Also Kim Jong-un wasn't in my house for the American DNC, he was just there to visit, along with our mutual friend Ivanka (not Donald Trump's daughter, my dream logic made a point of mentioning she was Russian) and her son. My house is not big enough to hold all those people, let alone the entire American DNC. Donald Trump kept trying to harass Kim Jong-un, who was staying in my guest bedroom (that I don't have), while he was staying in my bedroom (I would not let Donald Trump sleep in my room). A highlight was when he was trying to video call Kim Jong-un, while I stood in the hallway having a conversation with him about Imperialism and how both American parties are the same. Kim Jong-un was on a laptop, declining Trump's calls, then Trump stormed out of my room and into the guest bedroom (that I still don't have) and was yelling things like 'I can see you on your laptop, I know you're declining my calls!' and Kim Jong-un was simply refusing to speak to him, just giving me 'Can you believe this guy?' looks while I raised my eyebrows in agreement. So at one point I was in the assembly hall, surrounded by Americans, and I was idly thinking 'Should I cheer for Mister Trump? He is staying in my house, it would be polite. And I'm not voting, so it doesn't matter.' Then a bunch of protestors started chanting 'End the genocide!' at Kamala Harris, and she and the democrats did that thing they do in real life where they cover the ears, and I was like, 'Okay, I guess I will cheer for Mister Trump.' Which probably is the thought pattern of many American voters right now, unaware or unaccepting of the fact that Kamala Harris and Donald Trump are the exact same people with the exact same policies, no matter how much they lie. So I was unreasonably hyped to yell 'Ganbatte Mister President!' but before I could, Kim Jong-un came down to get me (casting an unimpressed look at the American DNC), and informed me that our mutual friend Ivanka and her son had gone missing, and he wanted me to find them. He couldn't leave my house for security reasons. Not sure how secure my house was with the entire American DNC in it, but I digress. So I went looking for her, but I also wasn't leaving the house (also for security reasons?) so I was just wandering around looking for a woman and her child in closets and cupboards (that I also do not have). Eventually the American DNC ended, Trump went home, Kim Jong-un also went home, and my friend and her family came to visit. I was still really stressed about Ivanka and her son, and my friend's grandmother offered to go file a missing person report for me (guess I really couldn't leave the house). I was saying 'She's been gone the entire day, and Kim Jong-un-dongji tasked me with this, can you please go now?' but she just laughed and said we should have dinner first. So I was having a dinner with my friend and her whole family in my huge kitchen (also don't have), while I was having awful stress over my missing friend and her child. At one point my friend grabbed me, sat me on her lap because I was pacing, and shoved grilled fish in my mouth, telling me to relax. It was really dry, but I like dry fish so that wasn't the problem. Eventually her uncle left, and her grandmother finally started (slowly) to prepare to go inform the police of my missing friend. I remember looking out the window and seeing that my friend's uncle had four huge flags attached to his truck (which was one of those huge American trucks)- the Ukrainian flag, the American flag, the Slovakian flag, and a fourth flag I can't remember. It wasn't the Japanese flag, because I remember the fact that he didn't have one annoying me. I also vividly remember telling her her uncle had an itatorakku. I don't know what I had against Slovakia, but my disgust was definitely directed at that flag, too. I never found Ivanka. Sorry Ivanka. Kishida had no mention in my dream, likely because he knew stepping foot in my house would be unwise.