Chapter 12: Just 'friends' Part 2 ❤️❤️❤️

Play:
Kiss (never let me go) by Thyro and Yumi

Aiah's POV

"Ai, I feel dizzy." she slightly closed her eyes.

"You drank too much, Miks. Sige na you sleep na." I was about to stand when she pulled me for a hug.

"I missed you, Aiah."

"I missed you, Miks. Thank you for coming." I don't want to sound that disappointed kaya I just hugged her back.

Since hindi pa kami nag banlaw after we dipped into the pool kanina, I decided to just freshen up. Hindi na rin nag respond si Mikha so I just left her to sleep and went to the bathroom.

I went straight to the shower and contemplated, I must admit I was really disappointed. Of course the rule stays the same, the more you expect, the more you'll  get disappointed, simple as that.

I guess ayaw talaga niya, it's either because she really just sees you as a friend or siguro she's really doing it with someone else, na better sayo, Aiah or for whatever reason that is. I'm so fucking pissed. Ayoko ng ganitong feeling. Parang I don't want to be with her tonight sa frustration ko.

But,when I was about to finish and turn the shower off...

I felt a hug from my behind. I was facing the other way around but I know, it's Mikha. I can smell both of her perfume and the scent of the liquor.

"Why you didn't call me?" she asked and I rolled my eyes. "You said you were dizzy."

"I am not now."
"Ligo tayo ulit." Kainis, ginugulo mo feelings ko, Mikha.

She was taking off her clothes when I faced her, I gulped, legit si Mikha nga, akala ko it was the alcohol again that's making me imagine things.

It was Mikha and her super hot body that I've been longing for a while now. I remember the last time we showered together and how she pleasured me. I badly wanna do that again.

She now continued to soak her hair. After she turned the water off, she took the shampoo and put both on hers and mine.

"Hay nako, tapos na ko."
"Ulitin mo." Anong trip nitooo???

Sinakyan ko na lang so I again washed my hair.
Nakakaloka yung mga ngiti niya. "Cute mo."

After that, she did the same with the body wash, nilagyan niya ako ulit then she washed herself the normal way. So I just did the same. Bat parang gusto mo ng other way, Aiah?

"Ikot ka." Ang masunurin umikot naman. Hinawi niya yung hair ko sa shoulder ko. Then, I felt she put a fair amount of the liquid soap sa other shoulder ko para mag drip sa likod ko.

She then started to distribute it all over my back. Yan ang gusto ko, haha eme! A little later, she opened the shower para mag flow ulit yung water, the soap now was slowly washed away from our bodies.

The best part was when she grabbed me by the waist and started to shower kisses on my shoulders, napa lean ako sa wall kasi I suddenly felt weakness in my legs. Hindi kita kinakaya, Mikha.

I can now feel her body and her skin touching mine. Slowly, her hands started to travel and reach my breasts. She now cupped them and I can now feel her mouth close to my ear.

"Mmmm, Miks."

"You like it?" then she started kissing and nibbling my ear.