Chapter 15: Realizations

Play: Ang huling cha cha by BINI

Mikha's POV

I woke up today thinking of Ashley. I don't know why I felt guilty pero I believed I have always been 'loyal' kay Aiah whatever our label was. I never thought of anyone and I've given all my time and my efforts for her. For me, I have reserved my heart only for her.

And now that I saw her, with my two own eyes, seeing another guy with the intention of not letting me know, I somehow feel betrayed. I'm now having some thoughts of maybe if she can do it then why can't I?

New message from Ashley Del Mundo

Ashley: good morning Ms. Lim

Speaking of the devil.

Ashley: was worried of u last night, did u get home safe?

Mikha: haha yes, i woke up peacefully in my bed dont worry

Mikha: good morning pla! nahihiya ako sayo actually, im really sorry for how i acted last night

Ashley: hahaha, pwede ka namang bumawi

Mikha: want to drink tonight?

Huli na nung medyo nagsisi ako kasi she already read it. God, Miks, you and your impulsive thoughts.

Ashley: sure

Mikha: ill pick u at 7 Push, there's no turning back

Time Skip

5:30 pm

"I don't know how you people came up with this decision without letting me know. This is too disappointing."

Why the fuck are people doing this? I'm getting pissed already. Masyado na ba ko nagiging mabait para i-disregard na lang nila ko.

"Ma'am, we actually informed Sir Enzo few months back."

I tried to compose and calm myself before I spoke again "Will it hurt to inform me again?" I paused and inhaled deeply kasi ayoko nang may masabi pa akong iba. "I hope this never happens again."

Sabi huwag dalhin ang personal issues sa work, Mikha. What's happening with you?

I don't know if my emotions are getting on my way again but the whole day at work I was not in the mood. This is also the first time I have vented out to the team. Aiah did not bother to message me and of course, I will never be the one to approach her first, makaramdam naman sana siya.

"I'm sorry, I guess we'll have to conclude this meeting. I'll announce when we'll have to discuss it again."

I decided to leave the office, I really needed some thing or someone I could vent all of this out. I don't know why but my feet led me to Ashley's place.

I tried to call her and she answered right away. "Miks what's up?"

"Sorry, are you at your place now?"

"Yes, I'm here"

"Can I come? Sorry napaaga. I just.. needed someone."

"Hey of course, wait, baba ako."

After few minutes, Ashley came then sabay na kaming umakyat sa unit niya.

"I'm sorry super kalat, galing kasi yung mga kapatid ko dito kanina. Dito ka na lang muna."

Studio lang siya so she asked me to sit sa bed niya.

"Hey ako dapat mag sorry."

"No need to be sorry, Miks." inabutan niya ko ng juice. "I'm happy 'cause you thought of me." I looked at her and she looked different today, she was only wearing sando and shorts with no makeup on, pero ang ganda pa rin niya.