Chapter 6: Confused

Play: Say that you're mine by JSO, Valentine

Aiah's POV

6:30 am

I woke up to the sunlight streaming in through the window. I still wanted to sleep and I almost forgot I am at Mikha's.

When I checked her, she was still sound asleep. Mikha, ang ganda ganda mo.

The memories from last night are still so vivid in my mind. The mere thought of them sends shivers down my spine. But I suddenly thought, I doubt that was Mikha's first experience. Bigla ako napaisip and I asked myself, do I ask her?

Although she opened up last night, I feel that I still have a lot to know about her.

You barely know her, Aiah. Ang bilis bilis mo bumigay. I sighed. I felt sadness creeping in. Ayoko nito.

"Won't you regret this tomorrow?"

"Ginusto ko to, Miks. Why will I?"

"Really, okay. That's good." Mikha's words flashed back from last night. I saw a sign of relief in her.

Sa gitna ng aking pagmumuni muni. Mikha woke up. She smiled at me.

"Good morning, Aiah." I smiled pero deep inside nag iba talaga yung mood ko.

OA lang ba ako or am I just expecting too much? Wala man lang siyang kiss or hug, I mean, parang walang nangyari kagabi? Nakalimutan ba niya? Nagka amnesia ba siya?

"Miks.. I'll go ahead muna ha, Jho's looking for me na, I'll see you at the cafe, okay." Dinamay mo pa yung nag-eenjoy sa beach, Aiah. Why not, hindi naman niya alam Jho's not here.

"Hey," when I was getting off the bed, she pulled my hand "..is everything okay?" grabe, her eyes, I really couldn't resist her beautiful eyes.

"Of course!" I composed myself and kissed her cheek.  "See you at 9, don't be late, Ms. Lim"

I felt a shift with her mood. What have you done, Aiah. Ang aga aga nanininira ka ng araw.

When I stood up, I noticed my bra and shirt on the floor. I was flustered. Memories bring back memories bring back you.

I took them and nag ala-flash na palabas sa condo ni Mikha. Hindi ko na sinuot at kinarga ko na lang sa bag ko. Pag sakay ko ng elevator, I felt guilty, I felt like I overreacted.

"overthinking can be both a strength and a weakness. You should just know when to use it." I remember what Mikha said nung sa plane.

Am I just overthinking? I don't know.

When I arrived at the condo, I headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower and clear my thoughts.

When I stepped out of the shower, I heard a knock on the door. When I peeked to see who it was, I realized it was the last person I wanted to see.

It was Mikha-- the main reason of the butterflies and the whole zoo in my stomach.

I don't know if kanina pa siya doon, kaya I opened the door. And when I opened it, she moved closer, and I was sure she was going to kiss me on the lips. Instead, she kissed me on the cheek, I know she's teasing me. Control Aiah, control.

"Surprise visit ka ha." To be honest, I'm happy that she's here. Plus may dala siyang breakfast? That is the sweetest thing ever. For a morning person like me, breakfasts are the best!