Finale: Tranquil

Play: Palagi by TJxKZ
Sarap ma in love sa version na to 😍

Aiah's POV

It has been 11 months since Mikha left. I mean, not left the earth, but left Pinas. She was sponsored to study Masters for a year sa London by one of their partners and ayaw niya talaga sana 'cause she was thinking of me, of us, but ako naman nag push sa kanya.

Hindi ko alam pano ko nakaya, dahil super struggle at first kasi a month after we finally called it official then may ganung eksena agad.

Most people don't believe LDRs work and even I had doubts, but Mikha proved otherwise. Despite the different time zones, despite her busy schedule sa school, she always made time for me. She always made me feel at ease kahit na malayo kami sa isa't isa.

Kaya na-realize ko nasa tao pala talaga yun. The right person will always make you feel right. I'm thankful kasi nasa tamang tao ako.

Anyway, nasa office ako ngayon ng cafe checking the monthly reports of all the branches when suddenly may nag pop up na mail.

Subject: Demolition Subject pa lang dama ko na agad ang pagtaas ng BP ko

"Jho, did you see the mail?" I directly called Jho.

"Which mail?"

"Please check now na." then she read it while we were on the phone

"..thus we require you to immediately vacate the building until Sept 30, 2024."

"What, just a month? Are they crazy?"

"I guess I have to book and fly there tomorrow."

"Please book tickets for me and Baste as well samahan ka namin."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Send me the details, asap." so right at that moment nag book rin ako ng nearest flight the next day for the three of us then sent it to them.

I immediately forwarded as well the dilemma sa GC ng Dopamine Cebu not for them na mag panic but para aware lang sila na pabyahe kami tomorrow.

I suddenly remembered Mikha, dapat ganitong oras gising na siya and tumatawag yun agad. I tried to facetime her and called her messenger pero can't be reached. So I left her messages na lang.

Aiah: baby, wake up na late kana!

Aiah: missing u a little extra today, wish u were here 😭

Aiah: fly kami Ceb tomo baby, need urgent to vacate D5's bldg

Right after I messaged Miks I went straight sa condo to pack. And before I left I had a short meeting with Edward Cullen este Ken and Stace, who are by the way now dating. Ken now manages the store and Stace is now performing again with the cafe. Funny how things turned out and sila pala talaga ang meant to be. I don't know how but they just clicked right away.

Stace quit showbusiness for the sake of her sanity and just chose to work with Ken and of course with us. He was a very big influence with that decision and, with no regrets, she's now living her most 'peaceful' era.

So I went home and started packing for tomorrow's trip and ang hirap ng ganito kasi one way lang yung ticket namin and mahirap pa mag book for return kasi hindi pa nga ma-assess how the situation will turn out. Pero since wala naman si Mikha dito sa Manila baka mag stay na muna ako doon and miss ko na rin sila mama.

It's already past seven in the eve when I finished everything including cleaning the unit, pag stressed talaga napapalinis eh.

"Maraiah, let's eat muna." Baste called as they just finished cooking the food.