chapter four

Ivy Stewart

Ivy Stewart

celebritynews has posted

celebritynews Actress Ivy Stewart was spotted outside one of the recording studios in central London this morning

The warm and sunny weather that London had enjoyed since the beginning of March made it the perfect day for Ivy to step out and spend her free time with Taylor at the studio. The blonde singer had been persistent with her invitation all week, eager to spend some quality time with Ivy as she worked on new music. Ivy couldn't resist those big blue eyes anymore and gave in, clearing her schedule for the day.

She stepped out of the car, grabbing her purse and the lunch she had brought for Taylor. Ivy headed towards the entrance, greeting Taylor's bodyguard. As Ivy quietly entered the room, she paused to take in the scene. The studio was bathed in the warm afternoon sunlight streaming through the large windows, casting a golden glow over everything. Taylor was softly humming a tune as her fingers moved effortlessly over the guitar strings.

Ivy smiled to herself, feeling a rush of warmth as she watched Taylor. There was something magical about seeing her in her element, creating music so naturally. She slowly approached, careful not to disturb the peaceful atmosphere. But before she could say anything, Taylor's head lifted, her eyes meeting Ivy's with a spark of joy.

"Ives!" Taylor's voice was filled with excitement as she set the guitar aside and stood up to greet her. "I'm so glad you're here!"

Ivy grinned, her heart fluttering at the genuine happiness in Taylor's tone. "I couldn't resist your invitation any longer," she teased, holding up the bag she brought with her. "And I come bearing gifts."

Taylor's eyes lit up even more at the sight of the lunch bag. "You didn't have to."

With a laugh, Ivy handed her the bag, and they both sat down on the couch, Taylor eagerly peeking inside. "I thought you might need some fuel for all that creativity," Ivy said, watching as Taylor pulled out a neatly wrapped sandwich and some of her favorite snacks.