|CHAPTER TWENTY THREE|

Hello My Miracles!!!!

This is one of the most interesting chapters I wrote.So do read till the end.

Have a great time reading.
****************************

A ringtone made me divert my attention on the bugging question to it

A ringtone made me divert my attention on the bugging question to it.Oh!Rahul is calling.
"Hello sid" he immediately said the second i answered his call.

"Is the date over?" I hummed.
"Then come over to pravi's home"

"You went over?" I asked him.
"Yeah.Drive over here.I have already told aunty"
"Alright" I pulled over to her home.The most confusing part of my peaceful life.

I can hear people giggling and laughing through the door.I rung the bell only to see her in salwar suit hair and braid and a smile decorating her face radiating the warmth and homeliness .And the bindi is cherry on top.She looked like perfect Indian.

There In the dining room,he is having masala dosa which is screaming delicious while chatting with pravi.Masala dosa!!I want to have it.
I sat beside him.As soon as I sat beside him he asked

"How is the date" he literally asked out loud.I looked at sri alarmed if she heard it.Thank god she didnot.

"They knew" what!! I looked at him in disbelief.
"So what it isn't a secret and she is not an outsider." He sassily excused.

"We will talk about that later" i whispered in his ear.
"Whatever you wish" he said.
" One more sri" he yelled as if in a hotel.
"Donot shout " pravi smacked him.

Sri came to him with dosa and asked me
"Did you have dinner?"

"Sorry sid it slipped off my mind cause these are delicious.Sridevi's hands make magic unlike someone." He said referring pravi only to receive a hard smack on his back.

"You are a chef dear" he tried to cover up to receive another smack.

"Oww!!Donot beat your hands smack hard."

"Then you better not tease me." She shrugged.

"Go wash up I'll serve food" I nodded and
almost sprinted to have masala dosa.

By the time I came sri sat at the dining table watching over the two bickering with a gentle smile on her face like a mother watching her kids.
I walked over she alerted and smiled at me.I reciprocated and sat across her.I asked her as there are two plates put.

"Did you not have your dinner?"

"No."

We both started to eat as pravi and Rahul already had and engrossed in watching cricket bickering now and then.

The first bite!! Delicious!!!! I am eating masala dosa like this after ages.She cooked just like my mother.Sure her hands have magic.I didnot expect her to be this good in cooking.WOW!!Her husband is sure lucky.

I saw her stealing glances at them and shaking her head at their silliness.

"They behave like kids.right?"

"It is good,isn't it?" She replied with a question that i couldn't answer.

"Isnot it good to have someone with whom we can be ourselves without trying to maintain that perfect and flawless facade. I am happy to see her like this bickering over silly things and being herself like I have seen her few years ago." She completed with a smile that reached her eyes which is conveying how happy she is.

"Do not you have that someone" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah,I do have.Pravi.But I am not that someone for her.Maybe I have been distant from her." Now her eyes become teary.

"Do you have boyfriend" Her eyes widened making me realise!OMG! !What did I ask her.Coming out of shock she shook her head negative.

It made me happy for the unknown reason.We finished in silence.When I am taking my plate to put in sink.She interrupted

"Let it be i will"

"No I can do atleast this much.If you want I can wash dishes for the delicious dinner madam chef made"

" No need sir.Glad you liked.Maybe this will be the first and last you eat what I cooked."She said calmly.

"Why???" I almost screamed.

"I am leaving in two days."

"Leaving as in" I asked to confirm.

"Going back...to Mumbai" she completed making my heart drop.

"Why so hu..." A phone call interrupted me before I asked her about the hurry.Mom called.

"Excuse me" I told her.
She called us home faster as it seems to rain soon. The minute I returned back to living room I saw all of them gathered.

"Shall we go?" Rahul said.We bidded bye to the sisters and went home by our respective vehicles.

The whole ride there is something bugging me.I cannot break down the reason.Aahhh! I need to think this over.

"Sid.Why are you standing here!not asleep?"
Abhinaya startled me by her question.Ofcourse anybody would ask the same as for a person who goes early to bed standing on the balcony when it is almost midnight.

"I couldn't sleep akka"

"Is something bothering you chinnu?" Abhi asked as if she could sense through me.

"Nothing much"

"Tell me chinnu.Maybe I could be help"

"A question is eating me out.I donot know the answer.." i sighed as i donot know how to explain her.

"About a girl?" I am perplexed that how could she declare.i nodded.

"What is the question then?"

"Do I love her?" I said as if questioning myself.

"Is that Sridevi?" This time i am shocked.

"How do you...I mean how can you" I am speechless.

"I saw you grow up chinnu.I know you better.Never have I seen you take interest in a girl.She is well-mannered and lively.It is no surprise that you like her.However I cannot tell you whether you love her or not.That is yours to realise."

"But How..help me out abhi" i whined.

"For what your friend is there?Good night" She laughed out.
*************************
My apologies for delay.
I will try to be on time with updates.

The next chapter gonna be hella intersting.Therefore stay tuned.

Donot forget to vote, comment and share the book.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

~author