|CHAPTER FIVE|

Hello my miracles!!
Here is the chapter five.
Have a great time reading.
**********************************

A phone call from abhinaya while i was returning home

"Ha Akka,Do you need something".(Akka is a south indian word means elder sister)

"Ha chinnu,My medicines are going to finish,Buy them on the way" told abhi.

"Ha.I will" I bought medicines and few more necessities and reached home.

"Where is aadhya?"

"She is talking to the event managing company,they have assigned an event manager here.I think event manager will be here tomorrow. " i nodded listening the new information and went to my room.

|Next morning|

"Di i am going take care.If possible i will be here for lunch.Take care aadhya" i proceeded towards the office.

"Ha chinnu drive safe" abhi reminded me.No matter how old i would be she still says that.

Finally my shift is over i am driving back home when a phone call disturbed me

"Ha akka,What sridevi is home?? ha i will be in ten".

Sridevi ,this name feels so familiar .Every time i meet her a strange feeling engulfs me. I have known and met plenty of women in my life whether it may be school or college.

Yet i am undeniablelly attracted towards her.
Her beautiful doe eyes looks like they have so much to say. The way she fidgets her fingers when she is shy or nervous is really cute.
She resembles my mother a lot that naiveness, innocence and homelyness.
She is a thriller novel i wish to read. Agony is i might not get the chance to know her.

But the question i ignored is why is she at my home.Maybe she stopped by to say goodbye as she will be leaving the other day.

"Akka i am home" the second i entered my eyes met her beautiful doe eyes. i unknowingly started checking her out. She is wearing a white shirt tucked inside tan pants,her hair tied in a ponytail which looks absolutely professional. By the way why does she look professional a frown formed on my face. There is bag and blazer on the sofa beside her.

 There is bag and blazer on the sofa beside her