|FAMILY|

Hello my miracles!!

It's time to meet our protagonists families....

Family of Sridevi

Ranganathan(56 years), father of sri ,is migrated professor at a reputed university in hyderabad. He is not orthodox still has a traditional thinking . He is an understanding and supportive father. He stick true to his tamil roots and follow all the customs.

Janaki Ranganathan(52 years),mother of sri, a homemaker ,damn supportive and open minded. She is well educated and quit her job after marriage as she didnot see any need for her to work.She had always backed up her daughters and ensures that they get what they desire. She is an amazing daughter, daughter-in-law, wife and mother. A perfect mix of modern and traditional thinking.

Pravallika Ranganathan(23 years), pretty young lady ,little sister of Sri, a bundle of joy she takes everywhere she goes. Though she is ambitious and focused,energetic and chaotic represents her well.we'll know her more with time.

Family of Siddharth

Phanindra Varma , father of siddhu who passed away when he was in teens . He was a lieutenant who proudly took his last breath serving his nation. He has consistently inspired siddharth in every aspect.

Meenakshi Varma(53 years),mother of three , courageous and strong.She brought up three children on her own after her husband's demise. Always been an motivation to siddharth.She is an architect by profession and now had her own firm.

Abhinaya Varma(29 years),elder sister of siddhu, is an engineer.She is the one who helped siddhu to get out of distress when their father passed away.She is married to her collegue and has a son.

Anvith Varma(19 years), younger brother of siddhu, is a student. A responsible teenager and aspiring to be a doctor to serve his people in his own way following his father's footsteps. A needed helping hand to his family.

with this I'll stop describing the characters and dive into the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you started to like our leads.

If you like this chapter Vote and leave a comment.

meet you again my miracles!!!