|CHAPTER TWELVE|

Hello My Miracles
Here is the chapter!!
Have a great time reading.
******************************

I can hear someone calling  my name

I can hear someone calling  my name.I ignored and turned my head the other side continuing my sleep. Now i can feel somebody shaking me.I ignored it again.This time i felt someone's breath on my neck.

"AAHHHHH..." i sat up in a jerk when somebody screamed hard in my ear.I opened my eyes to see her laughing while holding her stomach. I rubbed my eyes and saw keenly she is still there standing grinning at me.She is in my room.Sridevi in my room??WTH?? Suddenly she started walking towards me.I sat still.What she did next froze me.She ruffled my hairs wishing me morning.I looked at her memorizing each feature of hers.She have the most beautiful eyes which never fails me to get lost in them.

"Good morning sid" she said again shifting my attention from her eyes to her.She wore a saree.A saree!!what in the world is happening!!First of all things Sri is in my room wearing a saree wishing me morning while ruffling my hair.I rubbed my eyes hard and opened them only to get a view of familiar ceiling of my room.I jerked up wondering 'Am I dreaming'.When I was busy contemplating what happened,a knock on my door.I opened the door to get another shock!!The same person whom I was dreaming is standing infront of me in all royalty.Wait!!Is she real or am I dreaming again.I poked her cheeks without thinking much.And She is real!!am taken aback and looked at her in pure shock. Her eyes widen and I can see her turn red.
"Amma told to wake up and get ready" she said in one breath and ran downstairs.I recalled how cute she is while blushing.Oh lord!!I wish I could start my every day by seeing her.I chuckled ruffling my hair like she did and went to fresh up.
By the time I went downstairs everybody seemed waiting for me to have breakfast.
Oops! "Sorry for the delay!!"i apologized. While I am having  breakfast rahul told something that make me choke.
"Siddhu sri wants to take you out."
"Careful beta" not only me but sri also choked.i looked at rahul in disbelief who is all ready to tease the hell out of me.WTH are you talking !
"she wants to treat you for taking  care of her sister when they are away" abhinaya added to him giving a look to sri while she nodded whose neck and ears are turning red.awe..she is blushing.
"I want to take all of you out akka.Not just him!" Sri said in low voice still looking down shyly.I never knew the person who is bold complimenting me directly would be this shy.Anyways today is all luck for me.

"Alright have fun.Here,buy whatever you want" saying my brother-in-law gave his credit card to abhi.He went to office not before kissing abhi's forehead.He is such a lovely husband.I wish I had someone to shower my love though I have amma and abhi,partner is different.
Soon we are in mall as abhi wanted to buy clothes.She gets all hyped up when it comes to shopping.She is dragging sri here and there while sri is unable to catch up.
"Siddhu try this" abhi called me holding a pile of clothes.
"I don't need clothes akka.I have more than enough" she narrowed her eyes at me.I donot another option i guess.I went for trials.No matter what I wear this rahul reasoned  making her  shake her head in no.Gosh i am tired!!
"Why don't you buy for you and brother-in-law."i whined.
I heard a chuckle.I looked upto her who just came out of trials in white floral frock looking gorgeous.That smile aww..it is melting me down.

it is melting me down

"Wow..i said na sri this is made for you we are going to buy it." rahul chirped.Sri smiled nodding.After three tiring hours of shopping,we are in a restaurant to fill the hunger devil.

"Order whatever you want.It's on me".

"What if I order everything that's on the menu"I asked to tease her.

"I earn siddhu,that too where will I get to spend my money better than this."her answer shook me. She values people rather than money.As soon as the food arrived everybody raged a war.Rahul and sri are talking.When did they got close!!She is laughing at his stone age jokes.Is he that funny??Finally lunch is over.

"Let us go to movie what say,My treat".

"No" "Yes" answers clashed.Everybody looked at me disappointed.So what i donot want to.

"Why not.It'd be fun bro" rahul tried to convince.I saw everybody nodding their heads vigorously even sri."It would be fun officer" she said looking at me with her big doe eyes.Who would not melt at them.I agreed.

God this film is too unrealistic.Who watches these boring rom-coms.I turned towards my right.This idiot friend of mine is completely engrossed in the film.I turned towards my right only to see a sleeping beauty.Is this the person who is jumping around excited to watch a movie.Here is she sleeping like a baby with a smile playing on her lips  so innocent.I took my time to stare at her,she is really beautiful!!As i was busy staring at her , a hand nudged me.

"sorry"he again lost in the movie.Thank god.he didnot catch me staring else i would be doomed.Suddenly i felt hold on my hand turning my attention.I turned to look at the most amazing view of sri's palm intertwined with mine.I felt my heartbeat pick up.And she slept putting her head on my shoulder.That's it!!It is racing like i have run a mile.I donot know this lady over here would have such effect on me just by mere touch.OMG.I am insanely getting attracted towards her.Control siddharth.Stop this!my stupid heart is not listening to me.

After it felt an eternity the film is over,where three-fourth of the film i was staring at her.We decided to end this outing here as everybody is tired.We bid bye to sri and went turned to be home.This day is amazing.I didnot know how time went by.I should mark this day.

"Did i make you wait?" i looked at the person who is claimed as my sister's bestfriend

"Did i make you wait?" i looked at the person who is claimed as my sister's bestfriend.I remember the incidents my sister shared that she spent with her bestfriend.I know how they have loved,still loves each other.Even though it is few times i had met her back then.I know she has been better friend for my sister. It's time i shall know the untold parts of my sister's life.
"Not really"
"You have grown up pravi.Glad to see you." She smiled,a genuine one.
"I am glad to see my sister get her bestfriend back." I said.In no way I am going slip off my motto today.
"Oh..seems like this lady is quite goal-oriented"she joked.
"Seriously geethu akka.I need to know everything happened.i am sick of this."
"You knew everything you have to."
"I am not ready to buy everything you say.Why did sri give up on Siddharth??"
"I rely on you geethu."
*****************************
Pravi's pov finally!!
So how did you like the chapter.Let me know in the comments.
Please do vote, comment and share the book.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
See you again
~author