|CHAPTER FOURTEEN|

Hello My Miracles!!

Early update!!!

Have a great time reading.
********************************

Siddharth is shifting in the same colony as geethika

Siddharth is shifting in the same colony as geethika.Sri was on cloud nine.Picking up geethika is included in her routine making geethika wonder 'has her friend gone nuts?'.Having enough of her geethika finally questioned.

"It is been three years and you are still dying over him.Aren't you sick of this?" which baffled her as she herself donot know the answer.

"Think about it sri,are you going to follow him for life?Get hold on yourself." Geethika advised her for best.Sri become engrossed in the process of finding answer even ghosted her friend.

"Why are you avoiding me??" geethika confronted her.

"I am not.I am just lost"

"What is wrong with you?Are you still stuck there?"

"I donot know.I am just confused ." geethika lost her cool hearing her one line answers.

"Hey..Just stop questioning yourself.Stop stressing.Let us chill" she succeeded in slipping the question away from sri's mind for then.

but their lives went asusual with sri carrying on with her studies and geethika focussing on her goal.

Sridevi-16,Siddharth-18

The marked day in sri's calendar is her birthday when she turned sixteen.

first thing in the morning,Sri visited temple after wearing her new clothes as she loves going temples.And then had amazing lunch party with her family of four.And by evening geethika and sri celebrated with their friends.Sri claimed it as one of the best birthdays of hers.the clock stroke six , everybody retorted back to their homes.but these fellow friends are again to do something.

Sri and geethika were on their way to give cake to sri's 'favourite' family she says so.Both of them stood after ringing the door bell tapping their heels nervously.A bell rung catching their attention only to see siddharth entering still in uniform.He looked at the girls standing in all nervousness.

"Do you want something?" He asked in soft tone he talks to his brother.Sri stood idol whereas geethu panicked seeing her friend.

"No..No"she denied hurriedly making him look with a frown.Meanwhile the door opened showing his mother.

"You are here!!"his mother exclaimed and saw the girls.

"Geethika do you need anything?"

"No aunty--birthday so want to --came to give you cake" geethu immediately explained while sridevi nodding her head vigorously.

"Oh...Really!!Come in" she moved to give them way.Both the girls were surprised at how good his house looked.With photographs and furniture apt for the house giving positive vibes.

"This is amazing.Where did you buy it?" siddharth asked as soon as he tasted making it more awkward for the girls.His mother gave a slap on his shoulder making him laugh and go inside.Then she gave a small smile to the girls.They spoke for a while.As it is being late they moved not before his mother gave sridevi a pair of earrings saying they will look the best on her.A small book near the gate caught her attention as they were exiting .She took a glimpse of what it is and to her surprise it is siddharth's note where he noted his bucket list and favourites.Sri jumped out of happiness that she gets to know more about him.

A few days later Siddharth was dumbfound as he found a red rose in his gate with a note saying 'good luck on exams!' .He shrugged that thinking it is misplaced.But it happened everyday with change of color in rose.He found it interesting and felt happy as it made his day.

The very next day he put a letter saying he felt happy but if the person gave it he would have been happier.And thanking the person.He went off to college thinking the person would be on moon.And that's what exactly happened.Getting a letter from her crush made her day.Sri continued sending him letters wishing him good luck on his important days.Sri told this to geethika who claimed that would become a mess.

This went on for the six months completing her first year and even carried on to her second year.They have become the healing to the each other.Little did she knew is that siddharth found not only his admirer but also a companion in her in his rough times.He would write her everything he could not say.Sri become the only person who knew siddharth after himself.Sri seemed to be always on the moon.She still managed to keep her grades.

Sridevi-17,Siddharth-19

"You are doing it wrong sri.This would become a mess you cannot handle."geethika warned her.

"I have thought it through geethu before initiating.Looking at him happy made me unable to stop."

"But have you thought it why??"

"Yes.This time i have answer.I LOVE HIM" she answered sharp perplexing geethika.

"Yes i do.I admire the person he is.And when i talked to him i understood why i liked him.He is humble,sweet,nice to others and have a goal.And he made me realise what i shall prioritize"

"The point here is he doesnot know you even exist.And i am afraid how bad this will hurt you eventually."

"I know what you are trying to convey geethu.I know it will be quite impossible for me to be in his life.Atleast i will be remembered as a friend even though unknown."

"Are you going to be satisfied with it?Be honest."

"I am and i do have a goal to fulfill now.I will remove myself from his life."

It is siddharth's birthday .He expected a wishing letter from siddharth and he did recieve a letter not only wishing him best birthday but also a diary that would be his new friend.He absolutely loved it and started writing diary which made into a habit.

One day she wrote a letter saying she has to leave him behind and apologizing for not being there for him anymore.She took her leave which left both of them devastated.

Eventually sri happened to leave her friend behind as well.

|flashback ends|

"You didnot tell me why she left you behind" pravallika asked immediately when geethika ended.

"Let us save it for another day darling..Have it" she said pointing towards food.

"Is she crazy or what.why did she let him go"pravi cursed her sister as if she did something idiotic.

"She has her reasons.And she is stubborn you know that well."

"I do.But i want to see them together.He is such a good guy you know."

"That's why she loved him.By the way how do you know about him.I clearly know she didnot tell anyone else."geethika asked out of curiosity.

"Ofcourse she didnot.I am just clever you know."

"Oh..You are" geethika sarcastically answered.

*************************

Let me know how did you feel about the chapter.

Donot forget to vote,comment and share the book.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

see you again Miracles.

~author.