CHAPTER 46

Happy 70k Reads, Our KirvLey!

A/N: I suggest i-play nyo yung song "You're still the one." while reading the half of this chapter po para dama nyo rin kung ano yung nadama ko while I'm writing this ft. playing that song. Thankies muah, muah.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! More to go before we finally said our goodbyes to this fighter couple.

.

.

.

.

.

Today is the day.

The most awaited Day.

The day I change my surname to his surname.

It's January 27 today and it's our special day, our wedding day. After all the challenges and circumstances we face as a couple we're still ended up being together.

I still remember how I fight for him, for our love. How I beg to my mom not to break us apart and how I cried in front of my mom begging her to stop meddling with our relationship but look at us now we're getting married and my mom finally accepts him and apologize to us.

His worth the fight for.

I have no regrets that I cried, begged and fight for him. His worth it.

I can't wait to be his wife and I can't wait to finally call him as my husband.

[ Playing: You're Still The One ]

"When I first saw you, I saw love
And the first time you touched me, I felt love
And after all this time
You're still the one I love
Mm, yeah"

My tears began to flow as I started to walked inside the church especially when I heard his cold voice, singing our wedding song. That's one of our fave song and I didn't know kakantahan nya iyon ngayon sa mismong araw ng kasal namin.

"Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday"

I'm wearing my white tube wedding gown with a slightly curved neckline, revealing more my neck and collarbone.

It's also a form fitting, emphasizing my curves. Mabuti nga kahit medyo may umbok na ang tyan ko may curves at sexy pa rin.

All eyes are all over me but my eyes remain to the man I'm marrying.

His also looking at me with full of adoration and love. Katabi nya si Skie, ang best man nya na tinapik-tapik ang balikat nya dahil naluluha ito habang pinagmamasdan ako.

"They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together, still going strong"

"I'm so happy for you, anak. I know he loves you so much." Ani Daddy nang lumapit sila sakin ni Mommy

"(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight"

Napangiti ako. "Mahal ko rin sya Dad, sobra. He's my first boyfriend and my first in everything."

"Sorry sa pagkukulang namin ng Daddy mo, Hails but know that we love you." Mom muttered "Alam ko marami ako naging kasalanan sa iny—"

"It's okay now, mom." I cut him "Naintindihan ko na po lahat, I know you want the best for me but he's the best for me. Si Kirvie lang po at sya lang."

Mom nodded and smiled before they gave me a hugged. My tears pooled, I can't help but to be emotional.