Chapter 4- Once Added

Jackson's POV

I watch my mate as her eyes widened at the sight of me. Her mouth opened and closed and I just watched, amused at her reaction.

I smirks, "Lost for words little rogue?"

Syrina growls, "Pff. Why would I be? It's not like you are something to look at!"

I look down at her, a smile sneaking onto my lips from her comeback, or attempt of one.

Pierce smirks, "Hey Jackson, be careful with this one, she might have a sharp tongue."

I grin back at Pierce, mentally connecting myself with him. "Shall I test her?"

"Do it!" Pierce laughs as I take a step towards Syrina.

"This little princess? I doubt it." I smirk, my finger tracing her jawline. Her skin was so soft, I wanted at that moment to run my hands all over her body, to make her moan in pleasure. "I can do whatever I want to her and she won't do anything, like most females." I tease her, knowing it would make her snap.

Her eyes narrow, "I would insult you back, Alpha, but I am afraid nature did that for me."

"I knew she had better comebacks!" Laughs Pierce mentally. My eyes turn dark as my thoughts start to go wild. I respond back, "I think we all knew that...."

I try to rile her up, "Well, if you are searching for a fight..... you got one. Fight me."

I watch her eyes widen and internally smirk as she hisses, "Bring it!"

In a blink I had her pinned under me. The position we were in was more than testing me. I knew she could feel the mate pull, and I was going to test that. I lean down, huskily whispering in her ear "Say it Princess."

She shivers sub-consciously. Syrina snaps back, "Say what?"

I smirks, "That you will bow down to me." Then, I knew that I hit a nerve.

She hisses back, "If I was meant to be controlled I would come with a remote."

"Well I must resort to this." I lean down watching as her face floods of color. I slowly kissing my neck and my body shivers as hers does also. I wanting to go further, but this was just a test. "Then I will have to resort to this." She whispers. I internally grin, knowing exactly what she is going to do.

Her knee slams to where the sun doesn't shine and I pretend to hiss in pain, letting her go.

Syrina jump up, taking a fighting stance while I just stand up like nothing happened. "That's a first." I smirk.

"First what?" She says.

"First time a girl fought back."

"DAMMNNNNN" whistles Pierce mentally. I chuckle slightly.

Then her scream echoes the gym as she crashes onto the floor. Pierce and I run over to her watching as she rips off her shirt to show her dragon tattoo. Slowly it started growing and her screams of pain were torture to me. Then she faints and a surprised gasp sounds behind me.

"Woah! What did you guys do to her?" Jayden asks as the rest of the werewolves also started waking up.

"Everyone can go back to sleep, we are not leaving tonight." I say clearly and my pack happily snuggles back onto the gym floor, falling asleep again. "We didn't do anything. " I say, kneeling down next to her.

Jayden's eyes slowly travel her body, stopping at her chest. His eyes stay there a moment to long and a low growl erupts from my throat.

"Woah! Woah! Easy there Alpha!" Jayden exclaims taking a step back. I shake my head, bringing myself from the possessive state. "Sorry Jayden, I just—never mind." I quickly lean down and pick up Syrina and swiftly carry her over to the bleacher. Gently, I lay her down and slip a shirt over her head.

Pierce and Jayden come stand by me, "So, I'm guessing we are taking her?"

I nod.

"When are you going to tell her that you are a water elemental?" Jayden asks. "She has to know before you trick her into a pack that she might not want to be in."

"I won't trick her!" I snap back possessively, "and soon, let's let her wake up first and maybe explain that growing tattoo. "

My beta and delta mumble in agreement and go sit down next to me, watching my sleeping pack and each of us in our own thoughts.