Chapter 17- Once Bitten

"No! I am not leaving her!" I yell, grasping the bed post tighter as both Pierce and Jackson are pulling me away by the legs. For the rest of the day after the 'try-out' I was with Esmerelda. Today came, and I was still with her. Except, today is my first day of training with my 'mate'.

The older witch grumbles to herself, "Younglings!" Then to me, "Honey, she won't wake up until tomorrow morning. " The witch scolds me, "You must go! It won't help her by you being here!"

"No! I am staying!" I say through gritted teeth and clutch the bedpost harder, kicking my legs around.

"Syrina!" Hisses Pierce as he pulls harder.

"No!" I scream stubbornly.

"I will take off your pants..." Ryder says, leaning against the wall.

"WHAT?!?" My few seconds of shock was all the two boys needed to pull me from the bedpost. We go flying across the floor and I groan. "Meanie..." I moan to Ryder and he shakes his head.

"Look, Esmerelda needs rest. Probably the only one that should be here with her is her mate. So.... out!"

The witch rushes us out our room. Ryder was sleeping today in Jayden's room and I am supposed to share a room with the daughter of a delta. No way is that happening.

As soon as we reach the hallway, I burst into vampire speed, wanting to run away. Pierce catches up with me and picks me up.

"Hey! Let me go!!!" I squeal, trying to fight. He held my arms in place and my legs between his.

"Syrina, you have training.... Let's go!"

"No!" I yell stubbornly, squeezing my eyes shut.

Pierce sighs and picks me up. I squeal again and jump out of his arms, except we were already at the gym. "I hate you..." I whisper.

"I hate you too sweetheart." Pierce grins.

I am lead into a private room in the gym. As soon as I enter, the door is locked and sealed behind me. The room itself was a large square with an open roof. Under the open roof was a padded floor.

"Syrina. You are late." A voice says. I shiver.

Alpha Jackson's walks up to me and scans me. He holds my eyes, "I thought I told you no ponytail."

"I thought you knew me better and knew I would not listen."

His blue eyes sparkle. "Syrina, having your hair down is part of the training. When you fight you will have your hair down."

I snap back, "No! I always have my hair in a ponytail!"

"And if someone tugs out your hair band?"

"I kill them." I innocently grin.

A low growl emits from Alpha Jackson. "Fine, and you wouldn't kill them. Let's just get started, Princess."

We walk toward the padded area. "Just a warning, we will be fighting, Princess. Full on and with all things that can happen."

"Should I be scared?" I roll my eyes.

"Very...." He smirks.

**

"BOOM!" sounds the room as my back crashes with wall. I groan and slip down, landing limply onto the floor.

Jackson sighs, "Princess, you cannot be open like that!"

"You are finding everything wrong with me." I wheeze and clutch my stomach. Fighting for the last two hours made me soar, bruised, and done with life.

Alpha Jackson narrows his eyes, "I know you can fight. I watched you. The only way you can be doing this bad is if my warriors are worse than you. Or that you are lying."

I hold back a groan.

He was now towering over me. His blue eyes now the color of the raging sea. "Fine, if you are going easy, I am going to get rough."

He yanks up to my feet using my shirt. I screech out in pain, jumping back and hitting the wall again.

Alpha Jackson's eyes follow my movement. "I am playing a real villain now. I will do everything they can do to you."

With that he lunges, tackling me down. I throw a kick at his stomach but he catches my foot and pins me down. Alpha Jackson hovers above my lower waist, keeping my legs down. His hands holding my hands down at my sides. He moves my hands into one of his hands.

"This can happen in a real fight Princess, let's see how you react."

I freeze in fear as his other hand lifts my shirt. As soon as his hand touches my bare stomach I hiss, my eyes changing into mythical. My body explodes with heat and shivers, the mate bond activating. His hand travels up to my rib cage and stops at my breasts. As soon as his hand touches my bra I gasp. Holding my moan back I find hidden strength and thrust my hips upward.

Alpha Jackson is sent flying off me and I, using vampire speed, speed off to another side of the room. I hiss, baring my fangs. I was officially mad. Noone pops my personal bubble that badly. He was going to pay.

Alpha Jackson grins. "Change Princess, I dare you too."

He speeds to me and punches me in the chest. I am sent flying. As I crash into the wall, my legs push me off and I ram back into Jackson. I feel my eyes change. All of a sudden I can see the veins in Alpha Jackson. I hear the steady 'thump thump' of his heart. I could smell that sweet blood. That red and blue blood. That blood. Blood.

Alpha Jackson grins, "Come on Princess, get me." He charges again and I side step, trying to figure out what was going on with my eyesight. His eyes jump to my ponytail and he smirks. Super-speeding he grabs my ponytail and pulls down. I fall to the ground. His hands start to loosen the hair band.

"Don't you dare!" I roar. Then I was gone. Darkness surrounds me. I hear a yell, taste something sweet and sharp, then I feel pain. Then nothing.

Hey guys! I would love to know your opinions on the story so far! I am so excited! We are at 1k READS ERMGER! Thanks guys! You are awesome! Stay tuned for the next update ^_^