Flirty Painting.

Leora's POV

I was at my desk studying a new spell with Mushy sat on the top shelf, constantly reminding me to drink water and handing me my pens and such when needed.

I couldn't believe I was almost done with the basics on Elf Magic, there was more I could do with each type but the thought of starting a life with Girsha made me want to just learn the basics for now, plus with this magic being extremely hard to master I was surprised I could get this far, so taking a break from it will feel amazing.

I had now mastered the basics levels of wind manipulation, energy constructs,  Teleikinsis, animation, and Shape-shifting. The last basic spell categories I needed to learn are. Elementumkinesis and Teleportation. I was currently working on the latter.

I had sent Girsha to the market to buy more vegetables for tonight's dinner, but she had been gone longer than I expected. Just as I was about to get worried, I heard the door open and shut again with Girsha dropping what sounded like a heavy bag of sticks on the ground. I didn't question it and carried on studying.

A few hours later, I decided to attempt the Teleportation spell, I said the words and snapped my fingers, and I appeared in the living room, where Girsha stood shirtless in front of an ezel painting. My eyes went wide at the sight, I knew Girsha liked wood working, but painting was a surprise. "Girsha?" I called. Which made her turn around and smile at me. "Hello, love." She said sweetly, covered in paint. "Girsha, I didn't know you liked painting." I said as I came towards her.

Girsha smirked. "I don't a lot of the time, I get huge creative funks where I can't even cook. I've been in a big one for my love of painting. It's something I've kept hidden from most people." I kissed her lips and looked at the painting. It was of her clan's land, small hills with huts coming out of them, the lake and the giant tree in the background with the fire pit smoking it's last embers in the centre, it was incredibly real. "Girsha, you are so talented! Why didn't you tell me? Where did you learn?" I was shocked but not surprised anymore, I always knew Girsha had a creative flare inside of her.

"I visited an art school in the Centaur Capital. They needed a body that was human shaped and muscular for a study. So they gave me 50 coins a day to model for them. I asked one of the teachers to teach me how to paint, and he said I picked it up quickly. He also said I had a perfect image memory. Which I guess is true since I can picture every inch of my clan." I was captivated by Girsha's words. She is an incredible person. "You just get sexier and more incredible with every new fact I learn about you." I said, kissing her lips again.

Girsha smiled and wrapped her arm around my waist. "Wait, were you naked?" I asked quickly. "Yes, that's how they study form." Girsha laughed. I blushed and took some paint and put it on her nose. Girsha stopped laughing and grabbed me before covering me in paint. I laughed and yelled at her to let me go.

Girsha laughed too and pulled off my shirt to cover my chest and arms in paint. I giggled as it tickled my stomach and got more paint on Girsha's arms and face. "What a mess." Girsha laughed and kissed my lips. I laughed too and pulled her close to me so the paint squished together. "Can I paint you?" Girsha asked me softly. I looked up and asked. "Paint a picture of me?" Girsha nodded and hid in my neck. "Of course, Girsha, I would be honoured." I said beaming.

Girsha smiled and kissed my neck. "Would you model for me?" I nodded and pushed myself away. "Let me clean up first." I went to the bathroom to clean all the paint from my body and then undressed myself before walking back into the living room where Girsha had cleaned up the paint mess and her hands and put a new canvas on the easel. I said the Teleportation spell to appear in front of her, which made Girsha jump. "Damn, that spell is going to cause trouble. I just know it." Girsha said before glancing down at me. "Beautiful." She whispered and kissed my cheek.