Part 6: Red and Chloe Get A Little Too Crazy..

(Keep in mind this is my first actual romance story so like... don't judge i tried)

•RED AND CHLOE, 45 MINUTES BEFORE•

(Before you read this I warn you I was up at two in the morning and I'd read wattpad stuff before this... It might be a bit explicit..)

Red: Chlo... You're tempting me...

Chloe: Darling how i'm just sitting here scrolling on my phone 😭

Red: You just look so hot... *gets up out of her seat*

Chloe: Oh...?

*Red lays down next to Chloe..*

Red: You know I love you...

Chloe: Why are you acting so strange... I haven't seen you this weird before?

Red: Don't worry about it....

Chloe: Not gonna lie.. it's kind of cute.... *sits up and looks her up and down with a big smirk*

Red: Just kiss me already.

Chloe: Mmm... Make me.

Red: If that's how you want to play.. then fine.

*Red grabs Chloe by the arms and smashes her lips onto hers....*

Red (in between gasps) I want you saying my name and my name only. You got that princess?

Chloe: Mmph....Yes...Red....

Red: *lets go after a good ten minutes* You want more? Surprise me.

*Chloe pauses for a moment and then grabs Red, starts kissing her neck aggressively*

Red: Damn Chlo~.... I want you all over me.

*Chloe's on Red for about fifteen minutes unrelentingly...*

Chloe (while letting go): Are you satisfied?~

Red: Good girl.

Chloe: Since I just marked you all up.. How about you return the favor cutie.

Red: Whatever you want..

Chloe: Take the shirt off then~

Red: Mmm... *does as told*

Chloe: That's my Red... *Lays on top of her while they start to kiss again for what felt like seconds*

<KNOCK KNOCK>

*Red gets up and immediately scrambles to put on a shirt to cover her bra*

Red: Oh f*ck who could that be....

Chloe: Please just let it be past Bridget and Ella..

💭Chloe: Whoever it is, they're gonna see the marks I left on Red... Oops.

(Now we're back to where the story was originally... did you glassheart shippers like that perspective?)

Red: It's you guys... oh no.

Ruby: Red what the hell are the marks on your chest... Does this happen often!?!?

Red: I think you and I should have a chat.. separately. So we can bond and get to know each other and stuff.

Ruby: Maven, is it alright if you stay with Chloe? With Red's permission of course.

Red: I'm pretty sure after what you've seen i'm completely fine with it.

Maven: Okay sure . Fine with me.