Part 1: The Beginning (I'm posting this in pieces)

(After Red and Chloe reformed the Queen Of Hearts to good, they stayed in Auradon and went through school, drama, romance, and a lot of other stuff. Little did Red know, back at Wonderland the Queen Of Hearts (Bridget) had adopted another daughter, (ruby, 14) one that although might not look like the other royal family, had quite the temper...)?

IN WONDERLAND....

Bridget: Ruby, could you please listen to me for once... We're not bad people!

Ruby: But... You have all this power for what?

Bridget: Having power is one thing, but being a good person and having a positive attitude towards others is the way to lead a kingdom.

Ruby: Ugh. Whatever.

Bridget: I've got some news for you. You're going to join your sister Red at Auradon Prep.

Ruby: With all the goodies?

Bridget: Yes, Ruby. It'll be fun to connect with your sister after all... and maybe see what she's up to for me. *winks*

Ruby: That'll be funny to watch.. Have you told her yet?

Bridget: It'll be a surprise. She doesn't know.

Ruby: Okay fine, I guess i'll give it a chance... *fans herself with the cards in her hand*

*One week later, Ruby is getting ready to go through the barrier*

Bridget: I guess this is goodbye for now then...

Ruby: Don't worry, your first born child will be fine.. She'll get a scare once she realizes she has a sister.. *snickers and goes in*

Ruby: Woahhh.. there!!!!! Trippy!