𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 ~ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Song choices:

Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
Love Story - Taylor Swift

♥☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠♥

'𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽—𝓽𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭, 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓫𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮. 𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼, 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂.'

♥☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠♥

The majestic moon hung lazily in the sky as Angeline Fleur de Nuit strolled up the winding path to Malfoy Manor. She sheepishly tucked a strand of brown hair behind her ear and gazed up through tick lashes towards a grand manor house. It was huge! It had like 100 windows and a garden bigger than her entire village. She bit her lip shyly as her heart fluttered in her chest with a mix of excitement and dread. Who could live her? Some kind of sexy vampire? A wealthy lord? A rockstar?! Who knew.

She looked down at the bread in her basket - baguettes and perfectly risen rolls - and thought she had no business being here. Delivering bread was hardly a task that required a visit to the what seemed to be the heart of darkness itself—but who knows, she may end up meeting the love of her life here? He might sweep her off of his feet and whip her away to a sunny island. She would have to take plenty of sunscreen, her pale, white, pearl skin burnt so easily. She was as delicate as a flower, after all.

Ange held the basket of bread close to her chest as she approached the grand doors of the manor. She raised a trembling, piano-fingered hand to knock, but before she could, the door creaked open, revealing a tall, platinum-blond figure.

His skin was paler than a ghost. His orbs had storms brewing in them - she was sure she could see the claps of lightning! And she had to quickly look away in case his stormy eyes engulfed her completely. As if that weren't enough, Abraxas had a tendency to stand with his chin so high up that he looked like he was constantly searching the ceiling for a sign of his own greatness. And his robes—oh, his robes! They were so elaborately embroidered with silver serpents and family crests that Ange half expected one of them to slither off and start attacking her.

"Malfoy," Ange muttered under her breath, immediately recognising Abraxas Malfoy from their Hogwarts days. She didn't like him then, and time had not softened her opinion. But there was one thought at the back of her mind that kept her going. One name, one thought, one mystery, one riddle, one man.

Abraxas arched an eyebrow, his electric gaze flicking down to the basket she held. "De Nuit," he drawled, clearly unimpressed. "What brings you here, De Nuit?"

"I... I brought some bread," she stammered, instantly regretting how lame it sounded. Who brings bread to one of the richest wizarding family's doorstep? But the thought of Tom Riddle, her dark and mysterious obsession, reignited her determination. Her little secret.

Before Abraxas could respond, Ange was sure she heard a growl of thunder from behind Malfoy. The corridor into the manor darkened, and a swirl of black smoke began to fill the space behind Malfoy, and Ange's heart skipped a beat. She gasped, clasping a delicate hand to her lips. The obsidian smoke coiled and twisted, darkening the space until, at last, it revealed the unmistakable figure of Tom Riddle, floating effortlessly atop the smoke toward them.