𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

The morning sun shone brightly over Malfoy Manor. Ange stepped out, blinking in the light, still feeling groggy from the bizarre night she'd had with Dumbledore performing in her room. He'd almost got her into serious trouble that old creep. As she went downstairs, waiting for her at the foot of the grand staircase was Abraxas Malfoy, leaning casually against a sleek, shiny black flying car.

"Good morning, Ange," Abraxas drawled, his smirk as polished as his shoes. "Ready for a day out on the town? We're going to take care of that dreadful wardrobe of yours."

Ange looked down at her clothes—simple, functional, and comfortable. A pair of fishnet tights, black shorts, a black top and a black cardigan and, of course, black military boots!

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

Abraxas raised an eyebrow, looking her up and down with a critical eye. "You're residing at Malfoy Manor now. We can't have you walking around in... well, that. You need a wardrobe that screams sophistication, elegance, and pureblood class."

He opened the car door for her. Ange hesitated, then climbed in, the interior enveloping her in luxurious leather. The car hummed softly as it lifted off the ground, and they soared through the sky, heading towards Diagon Alley.

As they descended into the heart of wizarding London, Abraxas expertly guided the car to a stop outside a row of high-end boutiques. 

"First stop, Enchanted Elegance," Abraxas announced, stepping out of the car and extending a hand to help Ange. "They've got the finest robes in all of England."

Ange followed him into the boutique, her eyes widening at the sight of rows upon rows of luxurious robes, cloaks, and dresses, each more opulent than the last. The boutique was adorned with shimmering chandeliers and mirrors that reflected every angle of the space.

"Let's see what we can do with you," Abraxas mused, as a team of saleswitches immediately flocked to their side, all eager to offer suggestions to Malfoy, who they knew would spend ridiculous amounts of money in this shop. They pulled out robes from the finest materials—Glamazon Silk, Dragonhide, and Unicorn Hair Weave.

"You simply must try this," one of them cooed, holding up a deep green robe from Hippogriff & Demiguise, a prestigious label known for its high-end, cunning designs.

"And this!" Another held up a shimmering dress by Gucci-Lock, with enchanted sequins that subtly shifted colours depending on the light.

But try as they might, nothing seemed to suit Ange's unique, different charm. She tried on robe after robe, each one looking more awkward than the last. Abraxas was starting to look frustrated, his perfect brow furrowing.

"Hmm, maybe something from Basiliskciaga," one of the saleswitches suggested, holding up a bold, lion-emblazoned jacket.

"Absolutely not," Abraxas said firmly. "Basiliskciaga is cancelled."

The room buzzed with activity as they continued their futile attempts, but Ange just didn't seem to fit into any of these high-fashion moulds. She was just not like the rest. Just when it seemed they might give up entirely, the bell above the shop door chimed, and in strutted Avery, exuding confidence.

"Let me handle this one, ladies and gentlemen," Avery said, waving off the saleswitches with a flick of his wand. "This calls for some expert hands."

Abraxas raised an eyebrow but stepped back, curious to see what Avery could do. Ange, on the other hand, was sceptical. But before she could protest, Avery began his work.

He circled Ange, muttering incantations under his breath, and with a wave of his wand, the transformation began. Her hair was styled into elegant waves that framed her face perfectly. 

Her black top was replaced with a stunning black top. Her black shorts were replaced with more expensive black shorts. Her fishnet tights were replaced with fishnet tights. And she was given a fresh new black cardigan. The clothes hugged her figure in all the right places, the fabric shimmering like moonlight on water.

Avery added finishing touches—subtle charms that enhanced her natural beauty, a delicate necklace from Van Veela & Nargles that glimmered like stardust, and military boots from DragonHide by Dior, made of supple dragonhide that seemed to mould to her feet.

When he was done, Ange could hardly recognise herself. She looked so different!!! She looked like a superstar—elegant, powerful, and absolutely stunning. Even Abraxas, who had seen his fair share of high fashion, looked impressed.

"What do you think?" Avery asked, clearly pleased with his handiwork.

Ange stared at her reflection in the mirror, turning slightly to take it all in. "I... I look amazing."

"Damn right you do, sister," Avery clapped. "You always had it in you. Just needed someone to bring it out."

"Wow Ange, is that you?" Abraxas gaped. "You look so... so... different!"

Ange couldn't wait to show off her new look to Tom, eager to see his reaction. And even Alden - she couldn't wait to annoy him with how GOOD she looked. He would hate it. Just like she hated him.

But as they walked through another boutique, something caught her eye—a glossy magazine on the front display.

The cover featured a photograph of two objects that immediately made Ange's blood run cold. The locket and the ring—exactly as she had seen them in Tom's dreams.

"Abraxas," she called. "What are these?"

Abraxas glanced at the magazine cover, then shrugged casually. "Oh, those? Only the rarest and most desirable fashion pieces of all time. Timeless, one-of-a-kind relics. They've been lost for centuries, worth a fortune."

"Apparently," Avery added, joining the conversation, "one of them comes from Salazar Slytherin himself."

Ange shuddered, a cold chill running down her left ankle. Salazar Slytherin... the name alone brought back memories she had long tried to forget.

As they flew back to the manor, Ange found herself lost in thought. She stared out at the passing clouds, memories of her past resurfacing with each turn of the car's enchanted wheels. A single tear ran down her cheek. 

"You okay, chicken?" Avery asked, noticing her sudden silence.

Ange hesitated, then decided it was time to reveal a bit more about herself. "I was born from a falling star," she began softly, "during the creation of the universe. I'm a fallen angel. I was sent to earth to bring magic into the world. But I spent most of my childhood in the Chamber of Secrets, hidden away from the world."

Avery's eyes widened slightly, but he said nothing, letting her continue.

"I was best friends with Salazar Slytherin... until he betrayed me." Ange's voice faltered, the memory still raw. "He... he wanted to use my power for his own ends. I trusted him, and he turned on me. I've been running from that betrayal ever since."

Avery lifted a pale hand to his lips. Abraxas apparently hadn't heard them as he continued to speed through the clouds, driving goggles fixed onto his pale face.

Ange's gaze hardened. "Tom... he's connected to Salazar. I can feel it. And those objects... the locket, the ring... they're dangerous. They remind me of everything I've lost, of the betrayal I've suffered. But maybe... maybe I can use this connection to get close to him. To finally find some answers."

Avery nodded thoughtfully, a small smile playing on his lips. "Well, whatever happens, Ange, just remember—you're not alone. I've got your back. I'm a feminist, remember?"

"Thanks, Avery."

The flying car touched down at Malfoy Manor, and as Ange stepped out, she felt a renewed sense of purpose. She was determined to uncover the truth behind Tom, the locket, and the ring. And with her newfound confidence and stunning new look, she was ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

As she walked towards the entrance of the manor, she couldn't help but smile. The makeover had given her more than just a new wardrobe—it had reignited a spark within her. And now, with her past and present colliding, Ange was ready to take on the future.