𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

A Lestrange Encounter

After the bizarre events of the night, Angeline Fleur De Nuit felt like she was walking through a surreal dream. The Halloween party was still in full swing, but her mind was spinning from the events of the day. She decided to go and sit in an abandoned corridor and write in her diary.

My name is Angeline Fleur De Nuit. I am a fallen angel. But nobody can know that. Not ever. I decided to wear a fallen angel costume to the Halloween party tonight. It fit me perfectly. I made it myself from feathers and jewels. I was the best dressed at the whole party. All the boys were looking at me. That group of girls was right to be jealous. But I, myself, am still jealous.... Who gifted that locket and that ring to Tom Riddle? Does he have a secret girlfriend? Or TWO?! I must find out. And I must destroy those pieces of jewellery. Even if it's the last thing I do.

PS. Me and Alden Viridian are now sworn enemies. We hate each other. There's nobody in the world who I hate more. There's nobody who I'm less suited for in all the universe. Yet somehow,.... I'm still drawn to him.

As she sat in the dark corridor of Malfoy Manor, she couldn't shake the feeling that something—or someone—was watching her. The flickering candlelight cast eerie shadows on the walls, making the ancient tapestries and portraits seem almost alive. Ange was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the figure looming in the corner until it was too late.

"Well, well, well," a voice drawled, dripping with malice. "If it isn't the dark angel herself, wandering alone in the dark. How fitting."

Ange whipped around, her heart racing as she came face to face with Rodolphus Lestrange. She dropped her diary onto the floor in her panic.

His wild, untamed hair and crazed eyes made him look even more unhinged than usual. He was the weirdest of all the Death Eaters.

"Lestrange," Ange said, trying to keep her voice steady. "What do you want?"

Rodolphi grinned, his teeth flashing in the dim light. "Oh, nothing much. Just a little... conversation. You see, I've always been curious about you, Angeline. You're not like the others, are you? There's something... different about you."

Ange took a step back, instinctively reaching for her wand. "I don't have time for your games, Lestrange. I'm not in the mood."

"Oh, but I'm not playing any games. I'm dead serious. You see, I've been wondering what makes you tick. What secrets you're hiding. And what would happen if I... pushed you to your limits."

Before Ange could react, Lestrange lunged at her, his wand raised. Ange barely had time to dodge his curse, the spell sizzling past her ear and hitting the wall behind her. She quickly fired back, but Lestrange was quick, deflecting her spell with a flick of his wrist.

The corridor erupted into chaos as the two of them exchanged curses and hexes, the walls scorched and splintered from the intensity of their duel. Ange's heart pounded in her chest as she struggled to keep up with his erratic movements. He fought like a man possessed, his laughter echoing through the hall as he revelled in the violence.

Angeline Fleur de Nuit had no choice. She had to dip into her ancient magic. The magic she herself created. The magic she founded. She would show him real power!

Just as Ange began to channel the most powerful magic in the whole world, a new voice cut through the madness.

"Back off, Lestrange!"