Chapter 11

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11The cave was dark, hidden deep within the wilderness, far from prying eyes. The only light came from a bubbling cauldron at the centre, its eerie green glow casting flickering shadows on the jagged stone walls. Five alluring bitches danced around it, their movements fluid and graceful, yet tinged with frustration. Their voices rose and fell in a chant, but there was a palpable tension in the air.

Elise, her crimson hair like a cascade of fire, broke the rhythm first, frustration evident on her face. "I don't understand why our plan isn't working!" she exclaimed, halting her dance.

Emilia, the brown-haired witch with a sharp, calculating gaze, leaned over the cauldron, peering into its frothing contents. "Our grand plan was supposed to be flawless," she muttered. "Angeline should have fallen head over heels for Alden Viridian by now. What went wrong?"

Elise crossed her arms, her fiery temper flaring. "Our first mistake was making him blond. It's just not working."

Emilia smirked, twirling a lock of her dark hair. "Angeline does have a list of blond men she simps for. We just needed to get the right combination. I was sure we included all the key ingredients with Alden..."

Lyonne, an enigmatic witch with piercing eyes and a mysterious air, scoffed. "Perhaps we should have gone for a dark-haired man instead. Brooding, intense, with a hidden depth—that's always a winning combination."

Darcia, the serene silver-haired witch, waved a hand dismissively. "I don't see the issue. Alden is perfectly attractive. The problem isn't his appearance; it's his personality. It's... lacking."

The cave echoed with Gracie's soft giggle. "That might be it, then. Maybe we need to change his personality! As long as it keeps Angeline away from my Tom, I'll be happy."

Emilia leaned in closer to the cauldron, a sly smile playing on her lips. "And if it keeps her away from Travers, I'm all for it. That man is mine."

Darcia gave a passive stretch, her silver hair shimmering in the cauldron's glow. "I don't care what happens to Alden, as long as it keeps Angeline away from Avery."

Elise grinned wickedly. "And if it keeps her away from Abraxas? Perfect. That paranoid little darling is much better off without her."

Lyonne, who had been quietly observing, suddenly chimed in, her voice almost a purr. "And if it keeps her away from Lestrange, I'll be quite satisfied."

The other bitches paused, turning to stare at Lyonne with varying degrees of disbelief. A chorus of exasperated sighs filled the air.

"Ugh, be so for real right now, Lyonne," Emilia said, rolling her eyes.

"Nobody wants Lestrange," Gracie added, shaking her head.

Darcia tutted softly. "Honestly, Lyonne, you could do so much better."

Lyonne pouted, her piercing blue eyes narrowing slightly. "Well, I think he has a certain... charm," she defended weakly.

Elise scoffed, waving a hand dismissively. "Charm? I caught him humping a pillow in Travers' room the other day."

The bitches all burst into laughter again, their voices rising above the bubbling of the cauldron. The cauldron's glow seemed to brighten, matching their glee as they resumed their dance around it, their plans for Angeline and her admirers now set in motion.

Lyonne, despite the teasing, joined in the laughter, knowing well enough that there was no need to argue. After all, the real fun was yet to come.

Elise's eyes gleamed with an idea. She knew just what to add to the cauldron. She stepped forward, rummaging through a collection of strange and potent ingredients. "You might be onto something, bitches," she said, pulling out a vial filled with a shimmering liquid that seemed to pulse with its own light. "I know exactly what to add."

"Don't forget to add an extra dash of ENTP 7w8 this time," Emilia added, peering into the cauldron. "Just for luck."

The bitches gathered closer, watching as Elise uncorked the vial and poured its contents into the cauldron. The potion hissed and bubbled, the green glow intensifying as the new ingredient mixed with the brew.

"Angeline won't know what hit her," Elise said, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "When Alden wakes up tomorrow morning with a brand-new personality, she'll be irresistibly drawn to him."

The bitches burst into laughter, their voices echoing off the cave walls as they resumed their dance around the cauldron. Their movements were more fervent now, their chants louder and more intense. The potion bubbled furiously, releasing a thick, smoky mist that swirled around them, filling the cave with its eerie presence.