𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!!!! ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀʏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!!! 

!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

Song choices:

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
 Britney Spears - Toxic

The year was 1949 and the Halloween party at Malfoy Manor was spiralling into an unprecedented level of chaos, and Ange was smack dab in the middle of it. Dressed as a dark angel, her costume choice seemed to draw the attention of nearly every Death Eater in attendance. She couldn't help that they were swooning over her—Tom, Rosier, Alden, even the weirdos like Travers, Avery and Lestrange—but now, she found herself in a different kind of trouble.

She busted out some moves like the 'Savage' dance, renegade and finished it all off with Pose 28. Everyone was in awe of her. A crowd had amassed around Agne as she danced.  They were lifting her into the air. She was crowd surfing!! It was her dream come to life! She was usually so shy, so timid. But now she felt a rush of stormy electricity like Abraxas' eyes surge through her blood. All eyes were on her. But she only cared about six.

Suddenly, the room went dark! Ange gasped. Everyone screamed. Travers' high-pitched girlish scream could be heard all the way from his dusty wardrobe.

"NO!!!!" screamed Abraxas, his perfect platinum hair rose into spikes on his head as he screamed.

Oh my Merlin! What is happening!??!

"No, it can't be!!!" Abraxas wailed. Ange could see the storms return to his eyes, lightning flashing through them in the darkness. "Nickelback have been kidnapped!!!"

The crowd gasped, everyone reaching for each other in horror. Who could have done this? Ange was terrified. If Nickleback could be kidnapped, then anyone could be next. She looked for Tom Riddle in the crowd but could not see him.

"This cannot be!" Avery wailed, falling to his knees, his star-tipped magic wand falling to the floor by his side as he let out shrill little sobs.

"Everyone! We must find them at once!!" Abraxas commanded before he grabbed his cloak and leapt off the stage, sprinting off into the Manor gardens. His hair was flat and perfect as he ran.

Lestrange had started frothing at the mouth, scratching his ear wildly with his leg before he jumped up and sprinted after Malfoy. Why was he running on all fours? Ange didn't know. But then, they were all pretty 😲💜 WẸ𝐈𝐫𝕕 👊★ around here.

Ange suddenly felt a shiver down her spine like spiders crawling over it. She shuddered and almost fell on the spot. A second later, Tom Riddle was steadying her, placing a strong, solid, firm hand on her elbow. "Careful," he said, looking down at her with purple eyes specked with silver. "You wouldn't want to fall now would you, angel?"

Ange gasped. Oh my Merlin!! Did he know? Did he know her secret? Did he know that she was a fallen angel and also the founder of time and magic its self? And also a descendent of the first ever witch and the first ever dark witch and Morgana the evil?

But 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐹𝓁𝑒𝓊𝓇 𝒟𝑒 𝒩𝓊𝒾𝓉 instantly played it cool. She simpered. How did his mere presence and aura have such an effect on her? What powers was he hiding beneath his black hair, black obsidian onyx eyes, black clothes and black eyebrows? Probably something really dark and black.