𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Song choices:

Human - Christina Perri
Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield

Tom Riddle's room. She was actually in Tom Riddle's room. The place she'd dreamed about for years. She couldn't help but fangirl, before she snapped herself out of it. She couldn't be like the other girls. She had to be different. She plastered on a moody expression and painted on some winged eyeliner for extra effect. That would do the trick.

The room was a blend of dark, gothic opulence but the walls were plastered with posters of various rock bands: 5 Seconds of Summer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Slipknot, and System of a Down. There was also a large, glittering poster of Kylie Minogue. Ange furrowed her brow, trying to place the unfamiliar face. Maybe she was some kind of renowned witch?

Tom lay sprawled across his bed, his breathing steady and deep as he slept. Ange sheepishly reached into her silk dress that hugged her body perfectly and got out a digital camera. She took a quick pic and popped it back into her dress. It was for research purposes only, of course. All part of her grand plan. It might go nicely in her scrapbook too.

Ange's curiosity got the better of her, and she drew closer to Riddle, finding herself able to peer into his dreams somehow. Within the dreamy haze, she saw a dimly lit cave and glimpses of ornate jewellery—a locket and maybe a ring. She frowned, the image igniting a spark of jealousy. The thought of Tom keeping a photo of some girl hidden in a locket away stirred a possessive impulse within her.

Is he dreaming about a secret locket or ring? Is there someone else he's hiding from me? No way. I need to find it and destroy it. No way he's got a photo of another girl in that locket! And is he engaged too?!

She would find that locket and that ring and destroy them.

She began to rummage through the room, tossing aside various items in search of the pieces of jewellery. Her search, however, was abruptly interrupted. With a sudden burst of magic, Tom apparated in front of her, draped only in a silk sheet that barely covered his chiseled physique. The sheet flowed around him like liquid moonlight. She wanted to drink it.

Ange's eyes widened as she took in the sight before her, her mouth going dry. She was momentarily mesmerised by the sight of Tom's bare chest, his defined abs catching the soft glow of the moonlight filtering through the curtains.

Riddle smirked. Then instantly frowned. Then grinned again. Then looked puzzled. "Looking for something?"

Wow, he really struggled with his emotions.

She cleared her throat. "Ew no," she said, acting different. "You look repulsive."

Riddle leaned against the wardrobe, dropping the silk sheet lower. "Did you want to spend the night with me, is that it?"

Ange looked around the room awkwardly, tugging at her messy bun. "Ew, no. You wish."

"So why are you here?" Riddle asked, serious now.

"Just delivering some cheese and potatoes," Ange retorted quickly.

"At two in the morning?" Riddle asked, arching a brow.

"What better time for cheese and potatoes?" she asked.

"So where are they?"

"Where are what?"

"The cheese and potatoes," Riddle inquired.

"Oh I forgot them, sorry," Ange said, her cheeks flushing as she mentally slapped herself at her stupidity. What. An. Idiot!!!