Prologue: The Awakening part 2

1st POV

I walk up to the blade and removed it from the pedestal.

I SEE, YOU'VE CHOSEN STRENGTH AND COURAGE, THE POWER TO DEFEAT ALL THAT COMES TOWARDS YOU. NOW WHAT DO YOU WISH TO RELINQUISH?

I walked up to the rod.

IN EXCHANGE FOR STRENGTH YOU RELINQUISH WISDOM. AN INTERESTING BUT FAIR EXCHANGE. YOUR DESTINY IS ALMOST FORMED BUT MORE IS NEED TO CONTINUE.

The pedestals vanish as the glass below glowed brightly changing once more, the glass now showed another girl who was similar to the one before but now she had a different set off clothes and was holding her weapon in a reverse grip.

Y/n: Ventus.

I said the last name solemnly, why does it feel like I know these people? It feels like I had a genuine connection with all of them but for some reason or another I can't remember. Why could that be?

While I was asking myself that question three people suddenly appeared, they were the girls from each of the glass. While I was startled for a bit I quickly begin to calm down as I awaited the voice for my next set of commands. Yet, for some reason I got my commands from the girls instead.

Fake-Sora: Before you leave.

Fake-Roxas: Before the door opens

Fake-Ventus: We need to know more about you

All: So tell us...

Fake-Sora: What is it do you seek?

I thought about what my answer was going to be, it was confusing because for my entire life I never sought nor desired anything. I was merely just here. Yet, I began to wonder who am i truly? What was my purpose? Why was I created? I wondered more and more about my purpose yet I couldn't find the answer. For the first time in my life, I desired something I wanted to know who I am.

Y/n: To discover what I truly am.

Fake-Sora: Is that so?

The fake Sora disappeared with a smile on her face as I turned to the fake Roxas.

Fake-Roxas: What is it do you desire?

Y/n: To know my purpose.

Fake-Roxas: I see.

Like with Sora, the Fake-Roxas disappeared with a smile on her face as I turned toward Ventus.

Fake-Ventus: How will you obtain those wishes?

The question threw me off, I realized that while I had an idea and a goal I virtually had no way of achieving it. I was stuck here, but yet I couldn't give up, not without my answers.

Y/n: By discovering the world out there.

I gave my answer firmly, the final apparition merely tilted her head and smiled as the two girls reappeared.

All: Perfect.

They said in unison, suddenly a door appeared behind them silver and brown in color.

Fake-Sora: Beyond this door.

Fake-Roxas: Are the answers you seek.

Fake-Ventus: But be warned.

Fake-Sora: Many dangers lie ahead.

Fake-Roxas: Some take the form of humans.

Fake-Ventus: Others take the form of shadows.

Fake-Sora: But, you will also meet many allies on your journey.

Fake-Roxas: And despite everything that will happen.

Fake-Ventus: Just remember these words.

All: MAY YOUR HEART BE YOUR GUIDING KEY.

They all as they disappeared from sight. I thought about those words, what did they mean? What did they mean by my heart being my "key"?

These were questions that seemingly had no point trying to find the answers to but yet I wanted to know more. I suppose I'll have my answers after i enter the door.

3rd POV

As Y/n was gathering his thoughts he made his way to the doorway, he placed both his hands on the door and began to push it in emitting a bright light. Although it stunned him for a few seconds it didn't stop him from beginning his journey by entering the doorway and enveloping himself in the light.

In another world, we see a corridor bound by the walls of a marble castle. Within the corridor we see a white duck wearing a mage outfit walking up to a giant red door with a smaller contained within it. The duck was nervous as he knocked and entered the door.

???: Hah, your majesty.

The duck said with its raspy nervous voice, we pan up to see a mouse sitting on top of a throne with a confused look on his face.

"Majesty": Hm? Donald, what brings you here?

The mouse said as he was confused seeing his friend in a state like this, Donald walked up to the throne and began handed his king a letter. The mouse took it and began reading it muttering along while the duck was sitting nervously.

"Majesty": They want me to come to The Old Mansion?

Donald: Yes, by the looks of it.

Majesty: Hm... I suppose it shouldn't to be too bad. Donald grab Goofy and make preparations to Twilight Town.

Donald: Yes your majesty!

The duck said as he quickly ran out the room while the king was still looking at the letter.

"Majesty": I wonder who sent this to me of all people? I guess investigating shouldn't be too bad.

Fim