Lazy day

I woke up to the sound of Hayes snoring. My head was on his chest, and his arms were wrapped around my body. I was completely still. I listened to the consistent thump of his heart beat, I felt his chest heave up and down. I smiled and looked up at him,he is soooooo cute when he is asleep.But then he started smiling with his eyes closed.
"Take a picture ,it last longer ." He said with his raspy voice.
"But I already have those taking up my camera roll, its out of memory ."
"Awe ,babe.....wait,seriously."
"Yes."i said laughing.
"That's just creepy."he mumbled.
"No it's not,are you forgetting I was a fangirl before we were dating?"
"Oh yeah,i forgot .sorry babe."he said kissing the top of my head.i looked up at him.staring again.
"What."he chuckled.
"I love you."
we have been dating for 8 months and I haven't said it yet . I felt bad, because he had said it at our 6 month mark, and I didn't want him to feel like I didn't love him. But I had some issues, because I've never loved anyone before. Hayes is my first real relationship. All of a sudden I was picked up, and I was spinning. Hayes was holding me, and he kissed me. He smiled into the kiss, and so did i. "I love you too." He whispered putting me down back on the bed, and resting his forehead onto mine .
I looked up and pecked his lips twice. Then I layed my head on his chest.
"Babe ."I called.
"Sup."he said turning to me.
"Let's go to the living room and watch a movie." I said crawling on top of him.
"Okay, which movie." He asked wrapping his arms around me.
"Hmmm.....poltergeist." I said smirking.
"You sure babe,you think you can handle that?" He smirked .
"Yeah, you can save me if I can't."
"Always." He smiled then got up and started walking.
"Babe,wait!" I shouted.
"What?" He turned around and smiled. I motioned him over toward me by waving my finger at him. Once he was at the edge of the bed I grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. I then climbed on his back.
"Now you can go." I said.
From then on, we watched movies all day and pigged out.