Divorce part 2

I woke up tangled in sheets .looking down ,realizing I was naked.everything flashed through my mind.everything from the very first time I met Hayes,to where I am now.why do I feel so damn guilty for sleeping with Cameron ,if Hayes was the one who destroyed me.cameron put me back together ....then destroyed me again(with his dick obvi😂👌🏻).
It doesn't feel right with the divorce not being final.ive never been one to cheat,yet I feel like that's what I've accomplished .i don't understand why Hayes has gotten so damn bitter. I don't know what I did to make him so angry at me,cheat on me ,and treat me like shit.guess I kinda returned the favor when cam came over,sorry not sorry.i got out of bed and slipped his shirt on ,it went to my knees.i walked downstairs and started making coffee,eggs,and bacon.
*****
As I was dishing out the plates,I felt hands wrap around my waist and a head nuzzle in my neck .
"Shit! don't do that to me,you scared the shit out of me cam!"
He chuckled and made his squeezed his arms tighter"sorry." He pecked my neck.
I wiggled out of his arms and took the plates to the table.cam sat down,I went back upstairs to go get alasia. Peeking through her cracked door,I saw that she was already up and digging through her closet and drawers,clothes everywhere .she got that from me .
"Babe,what are you looking for?"I asked trying to help this little diva.
"MOMMY WHERE IS MY WHITE CARDIGAN I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE AND IF ITS GONE THAT MEANS I HAVE TO CHANGE MY WHOLE OUTFIT FOR TODAY,THEN I HAVE TO LOOK FOR MORE CLOTHES WHEN IVE BEEN PLANNING THIS OUTFIT ALL WEEK!"she yelled all flustered & frustrated.i took her shoulders in my hands and looked into her eyes.
"Hold on baby,aly,calm down,breathe."I said slowly.
"I need my white cardigan with the lace or else the outfit won't be complete."she said with a small huff while pouting,all this animosity when she's still in her underwear and tank.
"I think it's in the dryer baby let me go get it"
**** 30 min later***
She ended up with the cutest outfit (the outfit above & the girl is NOT alasia,read part 1 to see)
"Baby go say bye to cam he's going bye bye".i whispered in her ear.she ran to him.
" BYE DADDY CAM !"she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck after he lifted her into his arms.i stood there in utter shock due to what she just said,cam seemed to be too.
"Why'd you call cam daddy,aly?"I asked quickly ".I saw you and cam in the bed doing what you and daddy did last time I saw ,you said it's because you love each other very much and your adults,so if you don't love daddy anymore ,cam must be my new daddy"she said explaining.she was too damn smart for her own good.
"Well-" I started to say but was rudely cut off and shocked.
"NO BABY NO ONE WILL EVER REPLACE ME, I'm your god damn father and always will be."said the sickening voice who I solely wished he wasn't her father.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
I have 2 new imagines in progress I'm trying to improve my writing I hope you guys like this imagine I tried.my procrastination always gets in the way.