Divorce part 3

" Hayes what the hell are you doing here?" I asked bewildered while picking up aly and putting her on my hip.
"I came back to try and put my family back together ,but it's clear your spreading for my friends."he snickered
"Excuse the fuck out of you,don't barge in my house talking shit to me in front of my child ."I didn't have the energy to scream anymore,he's made me exhausted.i put aly down and whispered "baby go to your room and cover your ears if you hear yelling."she nodded and ran upstairs.
"Look Hayes ,I don't know what you want from me anymore-
"I just want my family back." He interrupted
"Let me finish,look there is no we ,no our ,no us anymore.each and every one of those nouns were ruined when you did your deed .im tired of having a grudge towards you,I forgive you,but that does not mean I can forget what you did.I'm willing to share custody of aly but I honestly don't think we can ever be together again,like we were .im not going to blame you 100% for our problems because I know I did in fact sleep with Cameron before the divorce was finalized ,and I apologize for my part.yes I do very much like cam because he has been there for me and our daughter .But Hayes ,were over."by this time he was staring at his shoes with tears multiple tears dripping down his face.
"I'm sorry." He croaked and his voice cracked,then I felt pity for feeling the loss of my family.but it'd never be the same.he started sobbing harder,I knew he needed comfort right now .so I brought him into a hug and he hugged back like he was about to fall off a cliff and die.he sobbed on my shoulder and clenched the back of my shirt.
"I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm so sorry."he cried.
He low key made me tear up a bit.
"I'm sorry too." I kissed his cheek ,I knew he needed it.
We stayed in this position for 5 minutes longer.i felt something tap my thigh ,I looked down to see aly with a confused look on her face .
"Mommy ,are you and daddy Hayes back together?"
I felt a huge wave of guilt flood through me.i let go of Hayes and knelt down to her height.
"Look baby,daddy and I won't be together anymore,there's going to be times that you stay the night with mommy,and others with daddy.im sorry if we hurt you baby ,but this is how it's going to be from now on."I explained  subtlety to her. She looked at her father,saw he was sad and in tears and ran to him with open arms motioning "pick me up" .he picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his abdomen tightly.she kissed him all over his face and then whispered in his ear .
"Daddy I hope you know your my number one hero,and I love you most of all.no matter what happened to you and mommy I'll love you no matter what because I know you'll always be here,so suck it up butter cup  .because as long as you have me,there's no frowning.turn that frown upside down".she said poking his dimples with her index fingers and lifting the corners of his mouth upward.i knew aly was his world,his pride and joy,and a splitting image.i went and hugged them both as a group hug.
#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
Low key teared up while writing 😭🙈There's going to be one more final part,and that will be the final of "divorce" .....here's a sneak peak
€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£
This is it ,it's officially my second wedding day,I'm getting married to Cameron Alexander Dallas (I think that's his middle name I'm not sure)