Jealousy is my worst enemy part 3

"Please tell me I'm dreaming, please don't let this be real." He spoke to me with tears in his eyes. I immediately felt guilty, I shouldn't, but I can't help but wander why this isn't me in this bed? Why does my baby have to go through this? Why can't I take his place? He gripped my hand tighter and tried to sit up on his elbows. I quiclky, but gently pushed him back down, with tears in my eyes.
"Please, please don't move. I don't want to lose you again. It's all my fault your here. Please just don't move." I said with a waterfall of tears. I cried into his hand.
"Please tell me, is it really you, or am I delusional?" He asked with confusion, but I saw a little hope in his eyes. I got up and kissed his lips not moving. He tensed but started moving his lips. Soon we were both out of breath, and I pulled away.
"Does that answer your question?" I asked with a smirk. He smiled so immensely.
"Y/N, I am so sorry, please forgive me, I never me-"I cut him off with my index finger on his lips.
"Shhhh, i know, i forgive you, don't stress yourself while your in this condition, I want you as long as I can have you." i said kissing him again. Just then his family runs in.
"Oh my lord, my baby, sweetie are you okay, please tell me you're okay?!" his mom said while crying hysterically.
"Mom I'm fine, yeah it hurts but I'm good."he said with confidence.
"Oh, that's amazing to hear, you WILL make it, you will not die before me, that's definitely not going to happen."she said hugging him gently.
"Son you sure you okay?"his dad asked.
"Once again, I'm fine." he huffed .
"Okay, just let me know if you need anything."he said softly .
"I already have everything I've ever wanted."he said grinning like a chesher cat.
"Khuh-and what is that, homeboy?"Nash scoffed with an joking attitude .
"Y/N."he said squeezing my hand and smiling at me. I blushed and buried my face in my hands.
"Awwwww."the whole room chorused.
"HOLD UP, YOU MUST NEED JESUS BOY, I'M THE ONLY THING YOU NEED!"Skylynn shouted.The room was soon filled with laughter, but it also soon fell silent. I turned to see what everyone was looking at, the door was open with someone standing in the doorway. The one and only, backstabbing, home-wrecking bitch. Jordan.
"BABE!what the hell happened, are you okay?"she said hysterically and rude. You don't curse in front of adults, obviously this bitch has no respect for others, and herself.
"Let's get one thing straight Jordan, he is not your babe, he's mine, he will always be mine. There is a reason he broke up with you, you're a cheater and you're crazy. I'll tell you one time and one time only, and this is me telling you nicely ,HE DOES NOT WANT YOUR STANK HOE ASS." I said slowly."HE IS TAKEN, so you may kindly leave, you are not wanted here, you are not welcomed here. Either you can leave now or I can call security to escort you out. Thank you, have a nice day." I said with a smile.
"Ugh whatever."she rolled her eyes and walked out .
"Mr. and Mrs.Floyd , Mr.Grier, I apoligize for my language. Skylynn don't ever repeat that, those were very, very bad words."I said sitting down.
"Oh honey, believe me when I say this, it was totally fine, Jordan was always a pain in our asses." Mr. Grier said.
"Sky, don't repeat that either." Elizabeth said. I turned back to Hayes.
"I love you so much ." he whispered kissing my hand.
"I love you more."I whispered back .
"Not possible."he said back.
"Beyond possible."i said.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
10 years later
Hayes surgery went successful. He is up and riding .We have been happier than ever. Hayes and I married mid-college.
Hayes and I have been very active lately. And I missed my period, I've been throwing up a lot lately, I know what it could be and I haven't told Hayes. He thinks it's just a stomach bug, and it literally is. New nickname. Then again I could be wrong. Hayes is going out on his bike today. This will be my chance. I have already got some test.
"Babe, I'm going now!"he shouted.
"Okay, call me when your on your way home!love you!"i shouted back.
"Okay, bye, love you!"he screamed. I heard the door slam closed. I got the test from under the bed and out the paper bag. I took them in the bathroom, and did my business.
#%#%#%#%#%#%#%
10 minutes later
I've been waiting, I'm so nervous I don't want to look at it. But I have to.i flipped all five test over and all I see is ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
+,+,+,+,+.
My life is only beginning. How am I gonna tell him? Will he leave me? Will he support me? Will it be a girl or a boy? Will we need a bigger house? Will it be twins?
All of these questions swam through my head . I was on the balcony watching the sunset with earphones in.im infatuated with music. It was my escape, it was my cure for everything. Hopefully a song would come on and give me the answers that I want. I had tears running profusely down my face . Eventually I know what I'm going to do. I walked back in wiping my tears and any evidence of me crying. I never cry, and I hate crying in front of people. The only time I've cried was as a baby, when he cheated, and now. I don't like showing my emotions, thats one thing Hayes doesn't like. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I'm going to make him his favorite food, pizza. But I'm going to make it homemade . Halfway into making it, Hayes calls. Dear lord, I'm gonna die telling him. I plated the food, and sat it on the table. Then he walked in just as I sat down. I crossed my hands on the table. He walked in and put his hand on my back kissing me. He sat down at his plate.
"Have you felt any better babe?"he asked with concern. My face pailed. It's time . I have to tell him.
"That's the thing..."i said rubbing the back of my neck .
"What is it babe, you can talk to me about anything."he said with concern.
"I know babe, I just I have something really important to tell you, just promise you won't leave or freak out."i said .
"Promise to god." he said swearing. I ran upstairs grabbing one of the test and walking back down with it behind my back. Taking a deep breath .
"Okay, close your eyes and open your hands."i said nervously. He complied. I put it in his hands fearfully. This could go either way.
"Open." I said in a whisper .
He opened his eyes and his face drained. He froze. My eyes started to tear. This can't be good I told myself.
All of a sudden I'm being spun around with lips on mine. I smile into the kiss. Never mind my negative thoughts.
"This is amazing!!". He shouted. I smiled.
"Babe were pregnant, were having a child! omg I'm the luckiest man alive. Babe I love you so much!"he smiled kissing me all over my face with big wet sloppy kisses.
"Ew, Hayes stop, thats gross." I said wiping his saliva off my face.
"We're having a baby." He whispered with a smile.
9 months later ,a beautiful baby girl named alasia and a boy named raydin were born. Yes, we had twins. Beautiful twins. They were loved very much by every one. Everyone lived a wonderful life after that.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
I was extremelyyyyyy young when I wrote this, I am aware of how awful it is and I had no idea what I was think of with this plot 🤦🏽‍♀️