Emma and a lie

•HAYES POV•
I shouldn't be with her,but the thrill of not getting caught is exciting .it gives me a drive that I haven't had with Y/N in forever.
She's beautiful ,spontaneous,exhilarating,and charming.she pleases me more than Y/N ever has.i think I'm in love  With her.ive got a ring prepared,I want to spend my life with her yet I don't know how to break it to Y/N.shell be a wreck.i know she's still in love with me,I still love her I'm just not in love with her,anymore.Y/N has been distant,and boring.
We haven't fucked in 6 1/2  months.we have been married for 4 years.last year is when everything went downhill .i guess we just ...lost our spark.
  I've been seeing her for a year now.shes older than me but we're in love.shes my everything,my best friend if you wish.Y/N hated her the moment we had to work with eachother.Y/N's jealousy has always looked cute on her......

All I know is,that I've  got to tell her soon because it will only hurt her to carry on longer.though I've already dug my self deeper than the earths core.
   All I know is,that I've got to tell her.
^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
•Y/N's POV•
I knew he was sleeping around with her.it hurt more than anything.i was skeptical of it,then my suspicions were concerned when I overheard him on the phone with her.it plays in my head back to back .the pain weighs on my chest.i don't bother wiping them ,I'm sitting in the window seat with my legs pulled up to my chest and my arms wrapped around them.my tears fall like the rain falling against the window.hard,and heavy.ive always been a little insecure when it came to Hayes .i knew any woman could take him from me.this was what I was afraid of all along.my worst fears conjured into reality.he left me broken,and he doesn't care.she seduced him.and he fell for it.hes at rehearsals right now.im gonna pack all my shit and leave before I have to see him.ill leave him a note.

Dear Hayes ,
I know your sleeping with Emma ,I know your in love with her.i know you don't love me anymore.ive got divorce papers ready,I've already signed them.dont worry I'm fine,don't look for me.knowing you fell out of love with me,hurts more than knowing of your infedelity.i don't know how many times this has happened,or how long you've been seeing her,better yet,what I did wrong.what did I do to make you want to sleep with someone else?i thought we were good?bit sadly,everything good I get always goes to shit,just like your feelings for me.bye the time your done reading this I'm already gone.....far far away.i only ask one thing.treat her the way you never treated me.dont cheat on her,start a family,forget about me.you don't need me and you never have.

Thanks,y/nXX

I left the note on the island along with the divorce papers.this is the hardest thing I've ever done,but I can't stress too much.it will hurt My baby.