for sunny part 2

Hayes stormed toward Grayson grabbing him by the collar of his leather jacket and slamming him into the locker.
"How many fucking times have I told you not to touch what's mine?!"Hayes spat in his face
"Last time I checked bud,sunny doesn't belong to anyone,but that ain't gonna stop me from gettin at it."Grayson said with a cocky smirk.
Hayes's eyes turned from their bright blue to a very dark,near black,blue.he leant in and whispered something in Grayson's ear that looked malicious,Grayson had slight fear in his eyes,but that,best belive was quickly covered with anger and frustration .he huffed and walked off to flirt with some of the school skanks.then and there Hayes turned to me angrily.
"What the hell are you doing talking to Grayson Dolan !" He spat angrily.again.
"Who the hell are you to tell me who to talk to?dont you have someone scheduled to be fucking in the closet or something ?"I said with attitude.
"Maybe it should be you with me in that  closet ."he whispered huskily in me ear,sending shivers down my body and causing goosebumps to rise everywhere.he stalked off somewhere,probably to a real closet to fuck someone.
It was the end of the day.i closed my locker and walked to my car.i hadn't got my keys out yet so I took off my backpack and sat it on the hood to grab my keys.as soon as I grabbed them,I wet  cloth covered my mouth and I struggled out of the persons grip.i couldn't even process what was happening before I was dragged away ,and blacked out.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Sorry for your wait sunny sorry it sucks🙄😫