for hannah

I was getting ready for the party that all the guys were having at their LA house.being sammys little sister is often a hassle with him being over protective .I'm 14,for crying out loud,not 3.i can handle myself an I don't need to be protected all the time. I slid on my dress from forever 21(the dress above^^^) I knew sammy would throw a fit and try to make me change so I looked for a cardigan or a leather jacket to match with some matching heels .then I worked on my makeup.i winged my eyeliner and made a smokey eye,then I put on some burgundy lipstick with a little bit of translucent lipgloss,and some blush and all that nice crap.i sprayed on some Hollister perfume and went downstairs,almost tripping with my heels as I  went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple,might as well get something in before the party.lord knows that food is contaminated with germs and possible every existing STD. I waited on sammy to come downstairs .when I finished my apple,i heard footsteps descending .I turned around because I felt his presence-
"NUH,NUH,NO,GO CHANGE NOW,NO ACCEPTIONS."HE YELLED.
"Fine."I mumbled an rolled my eyes,but smirking internally,me being my devious self knew,sammy would get lost in the party,and would lose focus on me .so I went back upstairs and put a white and black abstract summer dress over my current dress ,with my jacket and I grabbed a shoulderbag big enough to put the dress in later.hes so gullible .I walked downstairs figuring sammy was in the car already.
*************
This party was amazing,all the you tubers ,and all of old magcon was here and a few of the guys friends that weren't internet famous .the current song playing was party like a rockstar(#throwback) the summer dress was long off and I was swinging my hips wildly and dancing ,just full on enjoying myself.I eventually stopped when I felt a pair of hands on my hips.i turned my head to find the one and only Hayes grier.
"Let me see ya hips swing!"he whispered quoting the old song and rotating my hips with a tight grip.i got the chills at his touch and automatically wrapped my hands around his neck from behind.and circled my hips,accidentally brushing his crotch which was visible already hard.he grunted in my ear,and said "don't stop" but only loud enough for me to hear.i grabbed his hand and tediously moved through the crowded area and upstairs all while trying to cover him.i pulled him into one of the very few empty bedrooms.*horny little fuckers*.he immediately slammed me to a wall and pulled my left leg up to his waist and started grinding on my un-nameable yet named parts.i was beginning to drip,onto my thighs.should've worn underwear.he looked down and saw my nakedness and just smirked.
"Somebody's been a bad girl,and bad girls need to be punished."he whispered huskily in me ear while shoving two fingers in me.causing me to scream and dig my nails into his arm.
"F-f-fuck,hayes don't stop."i screamed as he pumped in and out hard and fast.he kept his pace then my legs started shaking and I started clenching around his fingers.i was so close.
"H-ha-Hayes ,fuck,i-I'm close."this boy had my mind spinning.i felt like I was falling off a 20,000 foot clif.after I was done he took his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth while smirking and humming.
*^#*^#*^#*^#*^#*^#*^#*^#*^#*^
This was very awkward to write,part of the reason I took forever,and the other being in a huge procrastinator .so here's to hannah,hope you enjoyed it .it was the very first smut I wrote,so I hope it's good enough.sorry for the wait.