Confrontation (🔞)

"Bhaiya!!!" Diksha ran towards Shyam and hugged him tight. She felt something on his chest but chose to ignore it.

Shyam bowed down and touched his parents feet as a sign of respect.

"You couldn't come to us, we thought we would come to your place", Sunaina said while putting her hand on his head as a blessing.

He stole a glance at priya's eyes, both of them blushing but hiding from the parents.

"Please come inside, Had I known that you were coming I would have clean my room" Shyam said while directing them to his Apartment.

"Would there be any surprise in it then?" Priya said finally finding a word to say.

"Where is your smoker friend?" Rajesh, shyams father asked after smelling the ciggerate smell aroudn the house "Tell me, have you also started smoking"

"No papa, I have asked him multiple times to gow outside for smoke but he doesnt listen" Shyam said wondering what his father reaction would be after knowing the complete truth if he ever finds out "he is in the bathroom right now".

"Bhaya, you skin is glowing so much, even I Priya bhabhi is paling against you"

"Take a seat, let me fetch water for you guys" shyam said trying to avoid attention to his face which obisviously had some hints of makeup & skincare.

Shyam went inside the kitchen to get water, Priya followed him inside with the excuse of 'helping' him.

As Shyam was pouring the glasses with water, priya hugged him from behind, her hands started caressing his entire body.

"Wait! What are you doing?" Shyam said in startled voice "they might see us".

"Let them be, we are practically married we just havent tied the knots officially" priya whispered in his ears while kissing his necks.

"But.. you never initiated it before" shyam still couldn't believe how priya is taking charge but what was more surprising was that it took the submissive root being on the receiving end rather than leading it.

"It's been a month since we even kissed,besides I like your new clean shaven look" Priya's hand slowly moved to shyam's trauser and started feeling Shyam's manhood.

This was probably the hottest moment of his life, which could be seen by looking at his trousers which were muffled by priya curious hand.

Both of them are in ecstasy oblivious to the fact that their family is just 20 feet away from them.

"Please... Stop it"

"let me enjoy the moment now", priya was now taking the command now, her other hand started moving upward inside his shirt, shyam was almost near his orgasm started moaning slightly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!", Priya shouted in shock, her hands found something that werent supposed to be there.

Shyam realised that his bandages which he tied in hurry has now came undone revealing his huge breast to priya.

Entire family ran towards kitchen wondering what happened that made priya shout so loud.

"Priya what happe-" Both Rajesh and Suniana eyes widened with scene that unfolded infront of them. Diksha just covered her mouth in disbelief of what she just saw.

Priya with her pale face and trembling hands pull his shirt and broke the buttons revealing his entire chest to them.

Ramu who just got out of bathroom becuase of the noise, saw what he qas dreaming of for the many weeks.