Dominance and Submission (🔞)

The Room was slammed open with a 'thum' sound, but neither of them cared about it.

Shyam put his hands on priya's waist and pulled her closer planting a soft kiss on her. Priya responded with her tongue exploring shyam mouth, it made shyam act submissive again with priya putting her hands on shyam hips and slowly caressing them with her hand.

Shyam realised him being submissive and tried to take control, he started removing priya's clothes along with his own pant.

Priya stood there in her undergarments while shyam still had his shirt on to avoid any display of his bound breasts.

But no one could differentiate the man with woman by simply looking at their legs, although shyam was wearing his boxers his legs betrayed a hint of femininity still left within him.

Priya moved laid in bed with her and removed her bra with her one hand, while inviting shyam with other.
Shyam accepted her invitation and jumped on the bed, he cupped her both breast and started licking the aerolea. Priya's moan motivated him for move slowly from her breast to her neck.

He licked her ears and kissed her neck with his soft lips, priya responded with his on his own neck which startled him making him stop the foreplay.

He knew if it went on he will definitely lose his dominence in relationship. He finally took the chance and removed his boxers. His shaft was clean as the day he was born, his dark manhood stood erect in the direction of his lovers.

Priya understood shyams instructions and got down on her knees, her painted lips made their way to the head slowly licking the pre cum. Shyam remombered how awkward both of them were during the first time but now Priya worked on his manhood like a professional.

Priya slowly started going up and down taking entire manhood inside her mouth, shyam could feel her thoat on his head the sloppy kisses on it made shyam moan in ecstacy he hands automatically went to his chest, he wanted to play with his own nipples which he always dod while riding the plastic dildo.

Just then he felt surge of current inside his body and let out drops of white liquid on priya's mouth. But to his surprised priya took i5 like a champ licking each droplet with smile on her face.

"I waited half a year for this, you can't go down just now" priya said licking cum from her right lips.

She pushed shyam on bed and removed her panty the sight of her wet pussy made forced shyam's penis get onto its postion again.

"Let me wear a condom first", shyam protested.

"I dont need those while fucking my own future husband!!"

Priya directed herself on the erect pole, she let out a faint "Ahhh...." Because of pain but her eyes were red like hungry lioness preying on a gazzelle.

She moved up and down on his shaft her boobs jiggling with each motion.

"Fuckkk.... Meee... You little bitch.... Cum inside me and make me pregnant"

The word "bitch" triggered shyams fear, he grabbed priya and moved her to side.

"What happened"

"DON'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING", shyam commanded. Priya complied but still wondered what made him act like this.

Shyam forced himself on dominant position putting his dick inside the wet opening and started moving fast.

What earlier was an adventure for both of them has become a chore in 5 seconds, with shyam thrusting like a machine with no emotion and Priya laying their like a life less doll.

Priya raised her hands in order to stop him but shyam grabbed both of her hands and pinned her against the matteress.

The entire thing went on for 20 seconds but felt like an eternity for both of them.

Shyam let a slow moan "ahhh..." And let out the white sperm again but this time without any orgasm.
As the post nut clarity hit he realised his mistake "what he fuck did I do?" He said in regret

Priya laid there, her eyes wet with tears.

"I am sorry... I- "

"Dont say any more words, you ruined it... You ruined our first time together"Priya said crying and picking up her clothes .
"It was supposed to be a symbol of our love not a competition to prove our dominance"

Shyam fell onto his knees and begged her to listen, "over the past 6 months I felt like I lost everything.. even after trying disguise as man I got hit on by waiter"

"And now when I thought I could feel like a man with you, you started dominating in this as well, I felt like a woman even when my dick was inside you", Shyam started crying his head still on priya feet begging her not to leave.

"And that gave you an excuse to assault your love"

"No... I have a confession to make... I have always liked it"

"What?" Priya asked

"I liked it when the waiter hit on me, I liked it when you dominated me when you pushed your toungue in my mouth. It made me feel so good"

"And...? You liked being kissed by me so you made sure this never happened again?"

"My internalised fear of being seen as a sissy made me act like this I felt like I would lose you"

"But I love you and will always love you no matter how you look"

"So you dont have any problem with me being feminine and submissive"

"I liked both versions of you, especially the Soumya part" priya replied with her own confession "it triggers something inside me that even I dont understand yet ..... but being with you, dominating you, it aroused me and I wanted more of it"

"So my future wife is bi ..."

"And my future husband gets hit on more than me"

Finally the tension that has been built is melting now, with both of them smiling and laughing.

"So another round..." Priya asked

"I have another idea..."