Imagine #1 (Newt)

It is after dinner, Frypan made something not so tasty today and you didn't feel like being sick with everyone else so you decided that you would lay down a bit in your hammock to relax.

The door creaks behind you. You jump up a little, frightened almost if it wasn't a blonde haired doofus staring back at you.

"Nice try Newt" You say rolling your eyes. Newt came over and sat down next to you in your hammock. Let's just say being his friend had its perks because sometimes you got to skip out on working as a Track-hoe because you had connections (Newt).

"And I was this close to making you klunk your pants." Newt retorted, clearly disappointed about his failure.

"Yeah right" You said rolling your eyes at him.

"You have to admit, I am pretty bloody menacing." Newt commenting gesturing towards his adorable skinny frame.

"As menacing as a kitten." You said holding back a giggle.

"You take that back slinthead!" Newt huffed angrily.

"Or what? The kitten will pounce?" You said not trying to hold back the river of laughter coming from your mouth.

Newt took this seriously and jumped sideways crashing you into the hammock. He took both of your wrists and made sure you weren't going to escape.

Then disaster struck.

He began tickling you.

His finger moving at your side you squirmed every which way but unable to take it anymore you started talking, well what was talking when Newt kept tickling you.

"Newt.... Please.... I... This... NOT FAIR!!!" You managed to say, "I'll do.... Anything.... Extra work.... Slopper.... Please... STILL NOT FAIR!!!!"

Surprisingly he obeyed and you breathed a relieved breath.

You opened your eyes and saw two brown eyes staring back. His body was warm and smelled like warm flowers. His face had all of the right edges and curves you wanted to touch it, but your hands were re-pinned down by Newt's delicate hands.

You looked at him and his eyes seemed to change. Realization hit him and he stared deeper into your eyes. His breathing hitched and he sprung forward connecting his lips with yours.

You were startled and was confused for a moment before giving in and moving your lips against his. His lips were soft and his hands trailed down to your face, cupping it gently.

His kisses were soft and light, yet passionate, like he didn't want to hurt you. You tangled you hands in his hair, soft and fluffy like his lips when you realized you could get payback. You brought your hands to his sides and tickled him.

He basically sprung backwards landing on his feet. Chocked on air as you laughed at his ridiculous ways.

"Hey, the kitten still lands on their feet at least." You said smirking.

He looked at you again and smiled, his little goofy smile lighting up his face. He came back over and sat next to you again wrapping his slender arm around your shoulder and pulling you close. You rested your head on his shoulder sighing.

"You're a great friend" You said slyly.

"I want to change that." He said quickly before leaning in again and kissing you once again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
This is my first imagine, I hope you guys like it!
Comment and like for more!
-Tily