Imagine #9 Newt

You were fed up. Fed up with this repetitive life in the glade, the feeling of constant danger, and fed up that no one else sees the glade as a prison cell.

You walk over into the Deadheads, the leaves crunch, sticks break but you don't have a care in the world.

You weren't crazy enough to kill yourself, you hoped but all you needed was a little time alone to think.

You sat down and stared up at the sky wondering when Clint and Jeff were going to notice you were gone. As if anyone was going to be hurt today, they could handle it anyway, they did when you weren't yet in the Glade.

Noise.

You turned your head to the left then the right not noticing anything different.

Then you felt something looming over you. You looked up before the thing jumped down and you were able to distinguish its features.

It was Ben. Ben? He sure barely looked like Ben, like if Ben was thrown into a juicer, and then stepped on.

"Uh hey there Ben, I'm sorry I was slacking off, it is just that I needed some time to think about this shuck Glade and how to get out..." You said before Ben interrupted you.

"We aren't getting out.... You shouldn't be here.... The boy... He is coming...." Ben stuttered coming towards you.

Then you realized it, he had been stung.

Of course you have worked with people who have went through the changing, the serum and stuff, stab into victim, yada yada, yada, but it was going to be a lot harder to get Ben back now that it looks like he, well can move on his own.

You started to back up slowly as if to lure Ben back to the Homestead.

He took the bait, but in all the wrong ways.

He looked at you angrily then sprinted full speed ahead. He was a runner, what did you expect?

Being a medjack you were moderately slower, I'm mean come one, the only excersize you had was walking from one treatment room to the other.

You got to the fields before you felt Ben's hand grab your shoulder and pull you down only to grab your neck and chick you.

You were kicking with all of your might at his groin but it was no use.

"Help! Help!" You screamed out with the last breaths of air.

Then you felt Ben's body collapse. He isn't on you any more. People, people are everywhere.

"Y/N!" A British voice says next to you.

Has to be Newt. He looked at you with concern.

You heard Gally's voice, "Lock him up, everyone clear, he has been stung, and he tried to hurt one of his fellow Gladers."

All of the boys cleared the area and Newt told the medjack so to give you a minute to relax before they started to help you.

You couldn't feel you neck and it felt numb, that was until Newt touched your sore neck and asked, "Can you feel anything?"

"No, it... it hurts so bad. And I can't believe Ben..." You said on the verge if tears. You were good friends with Newt but you never knew he would be like this when you were hurt.

"Just relax." Newt said quickly before sucking in a breath.

You didn't know what Newt meant before you felt something soft against your neck.

His lips.

Oh man, what was Newt doing? He knew your neck hurt a lot and so why would he... Oh... It was sorta soothing now that you think about it...

His lips moved to your jaw kissing softly. From the very back of your jaw to you chin, inch by inch moving back down you neck. You breathed in a staggering breath as you tried to stay calm, but it was difficult with what you were receiving from Newt.

His lips felt soothing on your sore neck was cut short by Clint and Jeff putting you on a stretcher and lifting you away from Newt's warm grasp.

The last thing you remembered before you blacked out on the stretcher was Newt's voice saying, "You are going to be alright."

🌺🌺🌺

Guess who is back? I'm back with my old friend Wifi, gosh what a trip...

Anywho, expect some new content, I have some things in store.

By the way thank you sooooooo sooooooo sooooo much for 200 reads! You guys rock!

And thanks a billion to robbiekayisbae3 here on Wattpad to put this story in their reading list! I'm so honored you have no idea how long I just stared at my screen catching flies in my mouth, no joke, this is insane!

Vote and comment for more!

Stay awesome Gotham! (Yes I love Anna Akana!)

Tily