Imagine #14 Thomas

You hated boys being drunk. You hated it. But you hated Gally's secret recipe even more.

So when the new Greenie came up you were done with the stupid bonfires and stayed in your hammock looking up at the ceiling.

You peaceful serenity didn't last for long though before, guess who, the Greenie comes in, stumbling around and holding a glass of Gally's secret recipe.

"You are a girl?" He stuttered.

You could only nod with embarrassment mixed with annoyance.

"Why can't other people be as pretty as you?" He slurred not paying attention to how he was looking at you.

You looked around to find a savior.

Thomas! You two were really close and he could play along pretty well.

You quickly grab his arm and pull him over and make him sit down next to you.

"I'm sorry, but you may want to talk to my BOYFRIEND before flirting with me." You said evenly to the boy.

He scrunched his eyes and looked at Thomas confused. Thomas looked equally as confused but you pinched him before the kid could notice.

He nodded in agreement, wrapping an arm around your waist and holding onto it tightly.

"Yeah, you wanna say something Greenie?" Thomas said firmly.

The Greenie got up and walked right in front of Thomas, he didn't even reach Thomas's shoulder...

"Wanna fight? I bet I could beat your butt, and I'll get the girl." The boy said ready to throw a punch.

You stood up, "I'm not an object to fight over, I can beat your shuck butt myself."

He turned and punched you straight in the face without warning, well it was a fight...

Blackness over took your vision as you fell to the ground and felt something sticky come from your nose. Ugh blood... You could feel him kicking and punching until you were about to pass out when he stopped kicking and you were being lifted up.

Probably to heaven, nope, definitely still alive.

With one last breath before everything went blurry you could hear a faint, "Y/N, no no no come one don't leave me...."

---
You wake up trembling, it is freezing cold.

Okay definitely not in heaven.

You look around. It is the homestead. Your head has been bandaged up but... But.... But... The darkness over takes you again...

---
It is morning, it is warmer.... How?

You turn around and there he was pressed up behind you, chest heaving up and down in slow movements, arm wrapped around you waist, Thomas.

You jump out of bed, only to feel pain from the coldness so you slowly melt back into bed.

"What the hell are you doing Thomas?" You whisper.

"Spooning my girlfriend?" He whispers back.

You kick him a little bit, "Perv"

"You were the one who said we were..."

"I hate you" I replied.

"I love you too." He said smiling.

🌺🌺🌺

Sorry that sucked.

I'm getting really busy, like really busy....

I'll see you guys next time and don't forget to vote and comment!

Jess and Tily