Imagine #16: Newt (Requested)

IM NOT DEAD

Hehehehe. Please don't kill me, but I'll give an explanation at the end.... But this is for @Newt_TBS and sorry about the delay. Again, read below...

🌺🌺🌺

Curled up in my cot I was just board out of my mind, like this place had anything to do anyway.

So I got out and watched the sunset swell and sink as I strolled over to the bonfire.

Gally's recipe lingered in the air and I was on the verge of vomit, I wasn't one for alcohol, or whatever that was.

I'm sure it's his piss.

But never the less I sat on one of the logs with a glass in my hand.

"Kathy!" A voice said behind me.

I turned and my calm evening began to take a heart pounding turn.

It was Newt, the drop dead gorgeous boy I am basically infatuated with.

His hair was messily ruffled and looked like he just crawled out of bed, which upon further inspection, I didn't mind... At all...

"Like the party?" He said, sitting down next to me, and me, being the skittish person I am twitched when his knee came in contact with mine.

At this point I felt the alcohol that once was in my cup, currently housed in my stomach is taking effect.

"Your hair is so soft..." I mumbled, disregarding his last statement and reached my hand into his hair and started tugging, swirling and feeling.

He looked up and made an expression at my hair currently caressing his beautiful blond head. I quickly retracted my hand, realizing my mistake as sober me was screaming inside my mind.

He chuckled and said, "I didn't want you to stop." Reached over for my hand and placed it back onto his head and I proceeded. Then I realized how close we were, after replacing my hand on his hair I felt his breath mix with mine and I spotted his eyes on my lips. He looked back up at me, wordlessly asking me for permission. As I dazedly stared back I just completely fell forward in my inability to process alcohol and all of a sudden we were on the ground, me sitting atop Newt, with his lips on mine.

Damn he was a good kisser, I didn't have enough time to ask why as my brain and arms all started to go fuzzy when his hands met my sides and I felt myself stand up.

"As much as I'd love to keep doing that, someone is going to see us." Newt mumbled.

"Not necessarily..." I replied and started to drag him towards the only place where no one would dare to go so late at night.

The deadheads.

Once we reached it I was heaving and gasping for oxygen, newt pulled me aside and walked both of us slowly back towards a tree. He took my cheeks in his hands and leaned back in.

Screw air

🌺🌺🌺

My god this sucks

I'm so sorry

It's been too long, and this was supposed to be a Christmas surprise...

BTW, I'm only doing imagines by request and votes, the more votes and requests, the more motivated I am to spread some newt love to the world.

See y'all next year (JK but kinda)

Jess