Imagine #11 Minho AU (Requested)

This imagine is for @ImaginesInc. Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry Sarah, 3rd person just made the story really weird, 1st person it is...

<3

Terrible things happen to terrible people. Yeah right.

I finished Calculus and walked out of the classroom only to see my 10 year neighbor and crush Minho getting hugged by Anna, the school date-and-dropper. Blond, British, Beautiful (hehe Suite Life on Deck reference).

Yeah I hug him like that, but he is enjoying her company, which sickens me. Not that I'm extremely jealous, only kinda, but I remember Minho telling me how he also revolts her.

Does he always lie to me? Does he just want me as a pity friend? ARE THEY DATING????

What do I care? School is important, school is important, school... Ugh, she hugged him again...

What is with me? GET IT TOGETHER SARAH!

I just pushed up my glasses and tried to walk to my locker and pack everything up, emotions and all.

I climbed onto the bus and sat down. Looking down at my phone I see an update. She posted a picture of them on Instagram. He is smiling, joyous, it actually confuses me. Wasn't it just yesterday that he said that he despised her curvy figure and preferred my tall height to that any day. Oh I forgot, that was when I was acknowledge by him...

I can see him out of my window, saying goodbye to Anna. he arms wrapped around his whole body. She put her hand on his shoulder and said on last thing, probably, "See you tomorrow concubine #144."

He climbed on the bus with a frown waved at me and say right next to me. He looked at me straight though my eyes.

"You alright today Minho? I didn't get to see you at all. You seem a little down." I asked.

"That girl, Anna, do you know her? I was hanging out with her today." He whispered sadly.

"Yeah." I replied wanting to rant about how pissy she is.

"I thought I could be friends with her, but she wanted more, asking me this lunch if I wanted to come over and... You know..." He said shyly.

"Oh, why didn't you?" I asked regretting it right when I said it.

"She isn't like you... So she said right now that she was taking Bryan home, who actually wants to go there with her." Minho said rolling his sassy eyes.

"Bummer, I guess." I said cringing.

"I didn't lose anything." Minho said looking into my eyes again and pushing my glasses up.

"Didn't you just say Anna ditched you?" I asked flustered because he never touches my glasses, ever. I'm pretty sure he likes me without them either way.

"I've got you always." Minho said smiling hugging me around my waist.

"And I you." I said smiling a rainbow.

🌺🌺🌺

Hey hey hey!

Sorry there wasn't lots of updates, school is a bitch...

"Torn" is going to be updated soon too, calm down.

I'd like to introduce my self, I'm Jess. I am Tily's twin sis and I am helping her on her works. Nice to meet you!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 500 READS, I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND THANK YOU TO @TBSisbae_01 on Wattpad FOR PUTTING MY STORY ON HER READING LIST TOO. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Vote and comment for more!

Jess and Tily