Imagine #13 Minho

Okay, stay till the end cause I have some news you all wanna hear.

Enjoy the imagine!

🌺🌺🌺

Karma is a bitch. Karma is such a bitch.

Yeah, big dealio I killed a greiver... But really? A spider bite? Out of all things a shucking spider bite?

Those slintheads piss me off however large they are.

I was laying in the bed the medjack's set up for me humming a off tone tune when I heard the door open.

Normally I would ecstatic to see someone, but right now I looked like klunk, hair un-brushed, baggy clothes, my bandaged ankle, and don't get me started on my position on the bed, I look like a spider now, I would want to hide in hole for the rest of my life.

"How it is holding up?" Minho asked.

"Meh, I'm still really drowsy." I mumble not wanting to turn over, "I hate it here, I wanna run."

I didn't hear anything and when I thought it was safe to turn over, Minho's face was in front if mine. It scared the living daylight out of me and I nearly fell backwards if it wasn't for Minho's arms were wrapped around the small of my back, holding me to him tightly.

"Holy shuck!" I screeched.

Minho looked un fazed as he just pulled me closer and rested his head in the crook of my neck. Breathing out I could feel his warm breath move over my shoulder and send shivers down my back.

I turn around so my back is to his chest and whisper, "Minho what the shuck are you doing?"

"Just try to enjoy it." He whispered softly.

He left kisses up and down my neck softly and whispered in my ear right before I was so ready to fall asleep, "I could stay like this forever."

🌺🌺🌺

Hey loveies!

Sorry that sucked so badly, I just hate it when authors have 12,000,000 A/N's and practically no content, anywho ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!!!!

1). Would you guys like to see us, like pics of Tily and me? I might show my face soon, Tily also wants to, but we aren't sure. What do you guys want?

2). I'm working on an imagine about newt and it goes along with the song wildest dreams by t swizzle, Yay or Nay?

3). I'm also working on a "Dear Wes Ball" in response to 4-BeatricePrior, if you guys wanted to see that.

4). My upload schedule is extremely staggered, school is a bitch!

5). I'm currently looking for a co-writer or two so DM me if you are up for the job.

6). I'm taking requests so either comment or DM me for one.

Yeah, vote and comment!

Jess and Tily