Imagine #10 Newt Part 2 (Continued #7)

CALM DOWN READERS!!!!! FLUFF ONLY!!!!

🌺🌺🌺

You couldn't believe it...

You loved Newt so much, but you didn't know how to respond to this...

It was so unreal.. What do you do? What if he wants more than a relationship? Are you really ready for that?

You took a deep breath in and out.

You loved Newt. Love doesn't normally make people act rationally.

Act from instinct.

He lead you into a deep corner of the Homestead and looked at you in the eye. His eyes brown and soft looking into your with all content.

To be honest, you were about to faint there and then. But you remembered, act from instinct.

So you did.

You practically jumped on him because he was soooooooo much taller than you, you were able to reach his lips to kiss them slowly at first but when he turned you two around, faster and with more passion.

Your legs were wrapped around his waist and his arms kept you from falling down.

Realization hit you though. You were still stuck in a giant maze.

You slowed for a second before remembering that this moment was perfect.

He was perfect.

Therefore life changed from shitty to perfect.

🌺🌺🌺

Sorry that sucked so much.

Writers block + 3 school projects already + 5 extracurriculars = not posting on Wattpad a lot.

Forgive me 😓

Stay frantastic!

Tily