Love in the air

2montjs later

It's been two months and I have a small not noticeable baby bump we checked with the doctor and it's twin, a girl and boy.we decided to name them Luke and Sammy, named after Luke and Sam(no offense Sam). " you named a baby after me !!! Don't blame me of your baby comes out liking Andy biersacks sexy voice" Sam said. " and he boy is gonna be named Luke" I said and Luke popped is head up in shock. " I'm am uncle(not really but yea)" Luke said. " imma treat it with care and love" Luke said. " Girls come we are gonna take you somewhere" Harry and cal said. Luke had to go home and run some errands. Harry and cal didn't tell us where we were going they put blindfolds over our eyes. " we're here" cal said. they leaded us somewhere and then took of the blindfolds. we were on a cliff to watch the sunset and there were rose pedals in a shake of a heart. Harry and cal stood in front of us and I got on a knee, they pulled out rings from their pocket. " would you like to marry me" Harry said to me and cal said to Sam. " I'm Sorry cal but no..... I would LOVE to marry you" Sam said and Calum chuckled and kissed her. " soo?"harry said looking at me. " yes I would like to marry you Harry" I said we laughed and kissed. Harry got on the edge of the cliff and yelled " SHE SAID YESSSSSSS". they put the rings on our fingers. there's gonna be a double wedding.

1month later-
Wedding music-
Today is our wedding day and it's not like any other wedding. two weddings are taking place at the same time. Luke Walked me down the aisle while Michael Clifford walked Sam down the aisle next to me. Harry and cal were waiting at the front with the preach. " do you Harry take this young lady to be your wife, in sickness and health and fitness and obesity" " I do". " do u take Harry to be your husband during sickness and In health and fitness and obesity" the preach said. " I do" I said. " do u take Samantha to be your wife during sickness and In health and fitness and obesity" " I do" cal said. "do u take Calum to be your husband during sickness and In health and fitness and obesity" he said. " I do" Sam said. I never seen her so happy. " Dream #2 complete!!!!" Sam yelled. " what" everyone looked at her. " my dream was to marry the one and only Calum hood" she said.

Honeymoon

for our honeymoon we decided to go to Hawaii and cal and Sam joined us but we ordered separate rooms.

Me and Harry- " you look so beautiful tonight" Harry said to me out one hand in my waist. " you look sexy yourself" I said, with my hands on the butterfly tattoo on his chest. he came closer and put his lips against mine and pushed me down on the bed. we continue to kiss after a while he laid down next to me. we looked at each other and he grabbed my hand. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" i said back. we our heads together he kissed my head and I kissed his cheek and he put his hand on my small belly bump and kissed it "I love too babies" he said to my stomach.we both laughed. and kissed again.

Sam and calum

SAMs POV

Calum is over me he put his hand up my shirt taking it off.he kissed down my neck and I took off my shirt and out my hands on my muscular chest. he continue to kiss me and I kissed back. he laid down next to me. " you are sexy as fuck" I said. " you are too" he said trying to catch his breath. we were both trying to catch our breath after he had fucked me real hard.(ewwww I don't know what I'm writing). after that I realized that he didn't use protection. " in having a feeling that soon we will have a surprise of our own" I said smiling at him. he smiled back and he put his arm around me.

My POV

we went to the balcony which connected our room to Salums(cal and Sam) room.and we met up with them there. Harry had his arm around me and cal had his arm around Sam and then,all four of us laid back on the chairs and looked up at the stars.