1

"Monica you cant just leave." I said
"Why not Gerald, i seen enough, you promised me that you'll stop with all of this."
I grab her by her arm making her facing me.
"Monica just give me one more chance."
She sighed and looked at me with her sad eyes.
"Gerald i run out of giving you a chance, you never change."
"I will change for you baby." I said pulling her closer hoping she would change her mind.
"I need time."
"Monica we are on tour where are you going to stay?"
"I'll go to a hotel." I was about to speak until she spoke again.
"By myself, I'll be staying here in Texas, and maybe if i call you you pick me up and we will figure it out." She said looking down. I put my finger under her chin pinking it up, now she was looking at me.
"Can I at least take you." I said as my hands snaked around her hips. She nodded and sighed at the same time.
I wish i could just change my actions but its hard to to face my darkness and try to beat it down. I grab her bags and walk out the tour buss, unlocking the car putting her bag in the drunk. She followed behind me going passenger seat and i went to the drivers seat and started the car.
The car ride was quite, once in a while i look at her seeing her watching outside the window the city lights ads we passed threw. I found a hotel and park the car i hurried and open the door for her. She smiled a little bit but the sadness came back. I grab the bag for her.
"I got this Gerald." She said grabbing the bag out of my hand.
"You sure?" I said
"I'll text you the room number, if that helps." She said as she started to walk away from me.
I run up to her and got in front of her sliding my hands by her cheeks and our lips touched together he sweet smooth lips touched mine.
We stayed like that for awhile until she pulled away, bitting her lip.
"I love you." I said kissing her cheek.
She just smiled, she was hurt and needed to be alone. I let her go i watch her going inside talking to the lady in the front desk.
I walk back to my car once i got there i just stared, then slammed my hand on the wheel.
"FUCK" i yelled
Losing Monica again but this time i felt that kiss was my last one with her.
I stared the car and drove back to the bus. I got to the bus and went straight to my bunk ignore the guys i laid
"I need you babe." I whispered looking at a photo of me and monica, monica holding my baby nephew, knowing how much of a mother she look in the photo.
I got a joint and lit it smoking the sadness away just wishing she would forgive me.