5

"Anyways i need to go see monica." I said getting up and saying goodbye to my mother.
"Take your time." She said as i left the door. The traffic wasn't as bad as it usually is which is good, the faster it goes the faster i can see her. Right now into my career I'm there, but not as were most famous people are. But once i get there, everything would change. I parked in the parking lot and skipped the front desk and hit it on the elevators, and open the doors oh her room. I saw and i lost it, machinery connected everywhere of her body, really ugly color bruised. I wish i could just take the pain way.
I pull in a chair closer to her and took her hand in mine. Kissing it repeating it over filling her hands with my kisses. I took out the small box and hold it with my other hand.
"So my mom told you everything I expect." Darn i just want her eyes to wake up.
" i was going to purpose to you, that night but it we t downhill.....and i just wish i just got on one knee and asked you." Tears are started to fill up my eyes.
"Gosh monica just wake up so i could fill you up with my kisses, as much that sounds so clingy, but i know you love it." I smiled a bit as a tear rolled down my face.
I left her some flowers, and got up and left.
I couldn't do it anymore I was just hoping for a hope a wish anything that will wake up my baby, but then again my mom told me "everything takes time, especially the one you love." And she was true. I got home and did absolutely not thing I just played there thinking about me and monica, how long can I wait before I go crazy.

I wish I was 18 again when I met Monica falling in love with her laugh that high pich one in the checho. Her green eyes that look like a fresh green apple, her love for supernatural and her favorite NFL team green bay packers. I could go forever explaining how much I love her and the little things. But that would take a year or centuries at the most.

I got a phone call from my mom that made me stop thinking about Monica, I answered.
"Hey whats up?" I asked
"They called me that Monica is awake and healthy, we will meet you there."
"Okay bye." I got up and ran to my bathroom and took a shower and got ready for her, trying my best to look good for her. I changed and left the house.
I was super nervous my hands were shaking like crazy, I was right there in front of her door, thinking that she would remember what happen to her or our situation of our own a couple nights ago. I open the door seeing the curtains blocking the view so I had to walk a little bit closer, hearing supernatural playing in the back round, no matter were she is she'll find supernatural on hospital TV. I got closer and there I saw her and she saw me, both of us staring at each other until she spoke up and said
"Excuse me, who are you?"