13

Gerald mother was calling and I accepted it.

"Hello?"
"Monica darling how are you?

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you for asking, I was wondering if you wanted to come to a family BBQ?"

"Oh I don't know I don't think that will be a great idea." I said to her.

"Trust me I promise nothing bad is going to happen, I'm happy if you bring a guest to." She said and clay just walked in

"I'll think about it, but I'll let you know" I said as we said our goodbyes clay asked who I was talking to.

"Nobody important." I said as I looked at him, I felt like if he was looking at my soul cause he didn't take his eyes off of me.
"Are you sure?" He asked
I got up and walked towards him wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I but my head close to this neck and whispered
"Positive." I smacked his butt and walked down stairs with a smirk on my face.
"Pervert." He yelled making me giggle as he came down the stairs making his way to the kitchen, while I sat there thinking if me and clay were a thing or just as friends?

He never asked me and I never asked him. Maybe he thinks of me as a good friend or does he want more? But I don't ask cause I'm afraid of him sending me off, I'm already heart broken I don't need more of it.

"Hey monica?" Clay said as he sat down next to me.
"What's up?" Looking at him. He had a smile on his face.
"Tomorrow is a home game and I want you to come, to watch me play and meet a couple of friends of mine, maybe the whole team." He said looking really nervous while his hand was on my thigh.

I but my hand behind his neck and play with his hair a bit.
"I would love to." I said his smile was bright.

Clay's POV
I asked her and she said yes! But I wanted to ask her one more thing but I was to scared, ever since I meet her at Jensen's party I fell in love with her. Not because she was wearing my jersey it's everything about her, she makes everyone laugh. And her smile makes me go weak on the knees. Sound pretty cheesy but girls love it.
She just makes me feel relaxed words can't explain.
I want to ask her but I want to know her better.
"Monica can you tell me something about your ex boyfriend?" I asked her.
She turned to face me with a shock on her face.
"You really want to know?". She asked "I need more of you, and I tell you something about me." I told her
After she told me about her ex boyfriend and what had happen a few months ago she was in a car crash and was not responsive.
"After a few days I woke up not knowing anything, it was pretty scary, not even my parents know about this." She said.
I pulled in for a hug and we stayed like that for awhile until she spoke up.
"Tell me something about you, pretty boy." She said making me laugh a bit.
"Well." I said not sure of what I was going to say.
"My dad played for the browns."
She looked at me with a duh look on her face.
"Noo really?" She said while laughing.
"Fine I got a better one." I said

"Monica I want you to be mine, ever since I meet you at Jensen house I couldn't help my self I wanted to know you and I wanted to be yours, but then I realize you probably had a boyfriend and backed myself away until I got the guts to talk to you. Now here we are and I want us to be thing."
I said staring at her, she didn't say anything she looked at her hands.
"Fuck I messed up." I said to myself
Then she finally spoke up making me even more nervous.
"I would love that." She said
I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and our face pretty close and I looked at her eyes and then her mouth. She giggled and brought me closer making our lips crash together.
After we finished we relaxed our foreheads to get here and stare at each other.
"What now girlfriend?" I asked making her giggle.

"How about we get some rest for your big day tomorrow." She says as I put her down.

"Good idea, but instead of you sleeping in the guest room you bring your stuff and your pretty self into my room, since were dating."

All she did was laugh after a few minutes she had her stuff and we started a new chapter in our lives.

I woke up seeing her next to me with her messy hair and her bit of snoring it was cute. I got up and made breakfast, while she sleept away.
I heard footsteps coming to me feeling arms around my waist and her head on my back comfortable.
"Loving the smell." She says.
"Bacon for you and men."
"I never thought that clay Matthews cooks." She says with a laugh.
"Huh a lot of people don't know me very well." I said turning around to face her.

We got plates and started to eat. No one was talking until she spoke up.
"What time is your game?"
" I need to be there at 5:30 but it starts at 7:00"
She nodded
"And I want you to come with me, meet the team and watch me from the box." I winked at her.
"Of course." She smiled