2

Once I woke up I completely forgot about the situation that happen between me and Monica, I got off the bunk bed at went my way to the kitchen seeing I'm the only one awake I grab a apple and my keys and left the bus, hoping that Monica might forgive and come back with me. But something caught my attention my phone was buzzing I pick it up and look at it, a text from my manager
"Gerald, Monica was in a car accident."
I step on the break hard which I hit my chest on the horn.

"What?" I said looking around in shock mostly
"They said she was going to the store and that's when a truck cross her line and hit her from her side of the car." 
It was silent for awhile I can't believe this is happening
"Gerald I need you to come Monica needs you."
"I'm on my way."
I felt like I was on the fast and furious movies supper fast cars saving the one you love and in the end everything will turn left out to be fine I hope.
I got the crash and seeing Monica's car absolutely gone all the part of the car was missing then I see something go past me its monica I run up to them until a the ambulance guy stop me.
"I'm sorry I can't let you do that."
"I'm her boyfriend you need to let me in."
"Sir you can follow us in your car, but with her." He said closing the doors behind the ambulance and rushing to the drivers seat as I did the same thing I turn in the as like I was right behind their ass, as much I don't like people riding my ass when I drive.

We got to the hospital and once I got off the car I heard yelling and people running to help her inside
"Code red." Faded in my mind and my eyes got heavy, someone saw me more like staring at me I felt like I was about to hit the floor and seeing a man running towards me, I didn't feel myself hitting the hard cold ground.

I woke up seeing super bright light all over once my eyes adjusted I see hospital equipment and the bed, I look around to see my brother.
"How do you feel gerald?"
"What happen?"
"You fainted."
I looked at him trying to believe what he said. But he just stared at me like if I knew something.
"What?"
"Cmon gerald you don't remember?"
"Remember what?"
"Monica got into a crash this morning and is still in surgery."
I remember everything now everything that happen to monica to us the day before.
Its all of my fault if I didn't let her go this wouldn't had happen, fuck if my stupidity didn't come to me she would of been mine, in my arms here.
"How long has she been in there?"
"3 hours." 
I think I passed out again.
I woke up seeing like another bed above me i touch it just to make sure thats there but all i felt was nothing air, pure darkness. I looked around to see anything but nothing until someone came in, closing the door behind them.
"Hello Gerald."
"Mom? What are you doing here?"
"I came here to see how you & monica are doing."
"How is she?" I said looking at my mother waiting for her response.
"Well....."
I closed my eyes and rub them a little i felt hot rush in my veins.
"Gerald shes sleeping, doctors aren't sure if shes waking up soon."
Jesus christ. I said