7

We were heading home super nervous to tell my whole family about Monica and how they're were going to react. Afraid they might make her leave or something but realizing they won't hopefully. We finally got there, I parked and open the door for Monica walking hand and hand to my mother's house, squeezing Monica's hand hopefully to fade away her scared, nervous out of her. After awhile my mom open the door with a smile when she saw me and her eyes went into shock as they land on Monica making me look at Monica as well. Then she brought us into her arms.
"I'm so happy." She said
Then she let go with a huge smile.
"Come, come in."
"Guys family is home." My mom said and we saw everyone running up to us.
Everyone looked so happy. To see Monica in good shape and that she's alive, but one thing is coming to store for them.
Monica looked at me with confusion all night. But hiding her emotion to others.
After dinner I finally brought my family into the kitchen as monica was playing with the little kids in the backyard.
"Guys I have some news for you."
"Then tell us." My brother said
"Well its not easy for me to say cause she means everything to me."
"OH MY is she pregnant?" My mom said .
Everyone mouth went wide.
"NO, NO monica is not pregnant."
I would love it if she was, I said to myself.
"Monica lost her memory and the doctors said its going to take awhile for her to remember anything, and if she does remember soon that I'll have to take her to the doctor office just to make sure everything else it doing good." I said looking at my family.

My mom huged me and I huged her back, knowing she would understand, maybe my brother but my whole family I wasn't to sure.
I looked back at them some of them had walked away from the kitchen and disappear, others had tears in their eyes or they didn't say anything.

The door to the backyard open knowing it was monica, I turned around to face her, making things not so awkward. She walked up to me and I put my arms around her and kiss her forehead. As my family just walked away.

The only reason why I did not want to come here after the return from the hospital.
She looked at me and I kissed her telling her everything was alright. We headed to the front door and leave until my nephew yelled Monica's name making us both stop.

"I'll never forget you, no matter what." He said as he held a flower and Monica kindly confirm the flower.

"Aw thank you Jacob." She said as he left the door. That's the only thing that made me feel okay, and also made monica feel like she was on top of the world. That's all I wanted for her.