𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 another day for Chloé Auclair in school, she hated coming here, since classes were boring. Mostly because most her classes were with Lamine Yamal.

  The brown-eyed brunette sat in her history class, yawning every now and then since she hated this subject. Even worse the teacher was so boring to the point where half the class would just be asleep during his explanations.

  She suddenly felt a quick pinch from behind her, making her quickly roll her eyes. She turned around to be met with her mortal enemt, "fucking stop it lamine." she mumbled hoping that their teacher, mr lemming didnt see her turn around. To be honest, she didnt really care at this point.

He chuckled to himself before placing both his hands on the side of the table to pull his body forwards, "i only yawn like that when i hear you speak." he said lowly, placing his mouth near her ears so she heard what the boy had said.

"Lamine Yamal!" the teacher exclaimed, making him sit back down quickly, "did you hear my question?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he was used to the bickering every class.

"um yes and my answer is-" the bell saved him, of course it did. Lamine quickly placed his books inside his bag before shoving it over his shoulder, chloe doinf the same.

She headed outside the room first while lamine followed after her, "siah save me!" she whined, running to her boy bestfruend with a frown.

"what did he do this time?" isiah sighed as he shut his locker, slightly tilting his head to the side to be met with the sixteen and seventeen year olds who bicker 24/7.

  "how was history guys?" isiah changed the subject before she could answer.

"boring as always," chloe sighed, "mr lemming just going yata yata yata" the brunette used her hand to mimic a talking person.

The three made their way to Lamine and chloe's lockers since they were practically facing eachother.

Chloe placed her bag in her locker, knowing that it was now lunch time and she didnt need to take her bag with her, "have you seen ry today?"

"i havent," isiah shrugged, "she might be at the table already, speaking of, we should definitely hurry up"

"yeah but Lamines a tortoise so he makes us wait" she shrugged, making her way to lamines locker, "hey tortoise! Think you can go a bit faster?" she teased.

Lamine only rolled his eyes, slamming the locker shut before walking ahead of the two, "hey when will you guys stop arguing?" isiah whined, catching up to lamine as chloe did the same.

Chloe only shrugged, "im taking it to the grave" Lamine added, now opening the doors to the cafeteria.

The smell of fresh pizza made its way to their nostrils, today was pizza day, of course.

The three made their way to the short line, since they were pretty late coming to the room.

They each took a red tray, sliding it across the counter before telling the chef what they wanted from the food displayed infront of them.

Isiah finished first, then lamine while chloe was last, "tortoise you say?" lamine teased, but just recieved an eye roll from the brunette.

"i dont get why mcdonalds doesnt stir the fucking mcflurry for you! I mean, you have to be fucking crazy not to stir it!" Riley had to bring this subject up every time the group talked, eveb if it meanr he was on his death bed.

Isiah nodded in agreement as he stabbed his forked into the chips he got with his pizza, before placing the fork between his lips to take in the food.

"chloe!" a blonde boy with a nike puffer jacket approached the group, making her roll her eyes at the familiar voice.

"as i said micah, i dont want to talk" she mumbled, trying not to make eye contact with the boy.

"just hear me out, amor"

She slammsd her fork on the table, making the whole canteen turn quiet, "fucking drop it asshole! I dont want to talk!" she exclaimed, but quickly sat down at the sudden quietness of the room.

"jeez" he murmured with a teasing tone

She had enough of her crazy physcotic ex. For once in his goddam life he should leave her the hell alone. She stood up angrily, putting up her left leg because of the bench then he right one a second later.

Chloe slapped the boy across the face, making him earn a stinging feeling on his left cheel, "your the one who cheated on me" she placed her index finger on his chest, making him back away a little, but she kept the same distancd between them and she took another step. "and you go around telling everyone im the one who did it?" she question, of course the room was still quiet as the two grabbed everyones attention. "You should sleep with one eye open tonight," she said lowly but made sure everyone could hear "and for the millionth time dont call me amor!"

She sighed, smiling at him sarcastically before placing herself back in her seat. Micah cleared his throat, looking around as he saw everyone whispering stuff about him.

"this is the proudest moment of my life, mi amor all grown up!" Riley smiled as she placed her palm to her chest in awe, wiping a fake tear from under her eye.

"Dont caller her amor, or shell slap you too" Lamine teased, whispering into Rileys ear but making sure everyone could hear him.

"your the one who will get slapped" she murmered, having enough of his teasing, it was only half the day and this boy was already giving her a headache.

"okay guys stop it right now or im shoving my pizza in both of your faces" isiah warned pointing to the both of them. " ill do it!"

Chloe rolled her eues as lamine brought his hand up in the air in defense "sorry mr isiah winston".

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

first chapter, how are we feeling??

Not proof read!