A monster's wedding proposal

As soon as Selene had returned to the stone cottage, guiding the cart and carefully leading the horses, Belmont spotted the handsome man with dark hair and strange clothes in front of her house.

Her heart beat so fast when she recognized him that she thought she was going to throw up, and it wasn't the adrenaline from the horses, which she drove slowly, because they must have been exhausted from the journey, it was just his mere presence that made her stomach turn.

She carefully guided the cart to the stable and the man followed her there, teleporting from one point to another and appearing in front of her.

Something was different about that apparition. The earth vibrated as if it were harboring a wave of sinister, unnameable power.

Cain arched an eyebrow.

"I have come to ask your father for your hand in marriage as I promised, my moon goddess. " Cain informed the girl with a seductive smile. "Sorry for the delay, my sweet love.

Selene blushed violently, the midday wind in her silver strands and sweat dripping down her body, through the heavy dress she wore.

"Are you really here? Isn't this a dream?" Selene demanded, fascinated.

Cain just smiled wider.

" I'm not a dream or a thought of yours now. I'm really here to ask you for your father.

Selene gasped. Before she could think, she approached him, pulled him by the hair and kissed him hungrily, quenching the overwhelming longing in his chest and his youthful, burning desires. She rubbed her breasts against his muscular chest. When she felt his tongue meet hers, he pinned her against the wooden frame of the simple stable and tore off her animalistic corset and sucked on her breasts, over the fabric of her dress. She let out a loud moan.

"Tell me your name, love... " she asked, panting against his lips, caressing his face, lost and wanting to feel him inside her. She brushed her nose against his and then tugged on his cold lower lip and took a deep breath, kissing him again and their tongues met in a wet, lust-filled kiss.

She was hot and wet down there. Cain pulled her silver hair carelessly.

They moved their faces to fit deeply into each other, while their tongues caressed each other and she moved her hips towards the erection forming in his petticoat.

"Cain... " he sighed, against her mouth in a growl, as they rubbed against each other over their clothes. "My name is Cain." The breathless being finally introduced himself. And he touched her face with a smile, as if he had found something long lost. "And I am yours and you are mine. I have listened to your plea for a companion and the two of us will reign together in the eternal night when I make this world an embrace of the damned and give you your throne at my side, my queen. The two of us will make this world an eternal night where only darkness, monsters and the moon will reign.

"I love you... " Selene said, when she could think, but her mind was far away and it seemed to be a fever dream and not reality.

"I love you too. " said Cain with a smile. "Very much. I fell in love with you as soon as I heard your lonely cry to the moon... " His eyes filled with tears. "Then, I was trapped... I couldn't come to you, until yesterday... I was freed from the prison of hell, by your genuine desire to see me, which broke the demon seal that holds the key to my prison.

"What do you mean?" asked Selene, stopping him from kissing her neck and confronting him. "What do you mean you were trapped in hell and a demon had the key to your prison?

The girl took steps backwards. Stepping back from her earlier unbridled desire. That's when she spotted her parents arriving on Trevor's lone horse, Thunder, with which they had stayed to see Alucard.

Selene opened her eyes as wide as she could when Trevor pulled the whip from his waist because of Cain's appearance. Yes, she didn't blame him. Cain had pointed ears and dark claws instead of the nails and fangs of a vampire like Adrian.

Cain gave a smile to the man walking in front of the woman who was conjuring a fireball in her hands.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house and touching my daughter?

Cain watched Trevor, like a person watches a worm wriggling under his boot, or like Trevor watched the monsters he killed. Selene froze as she noticed Cain's lack of humanity.

"Dad, that's Cain... He's someone I... well, he's... The rumors about me in the forest weren't false at all and he's my beloved. " Selene tried.

"Cain? What killed Abel?" Sypha demanded of the being. "Selene, get away from that monster and come here now.

Selene was going to obey. She had the utmost respect for Sypha's authority. But just as she was about to go to her mother's side, she felt Cain's hand on her wrist stopping her.

"It's hurting. " Selene complained, as his claws pressed into her wrist and blood began to flow.

Cain began to laugh wildly and looked at the woman who had tried to push Selene away from him with a certain contempt.

"I'd rather not remember what happened if you don't mind, female. " he replied to Sypha.

"What did you call me? It's definitely decided, I'm going to incinerate you. " The red-haired woman said and conjured up a ball of fire with the movement of her index and little fingers.

But Cain, when Sypha did it, just deflected her fireball somewhere that wouldn't hurt him and the fireball went into the grass, starting a slight fire.

"The only respect I have to pay you, human female, is because you gave birth to the avatar of the goddess Diana... For the rest, you are insignificant. " Cain noted, calculatingly.

Trevor threw the whip at him. The metal of the whip, which made vampires bubble and explode from the magic it contained, curled around Cain's neck. Selene looked at her father in despair.

But Cain just held the whip, feeling it burn, but as quickly as it burned, it healed even faster. He removed the whip from his neck with his bare hands and even though his hands were smoking, the effect of the whip quickly wore off like a scratch and Cain took aim at Trevor.

"Is that all you've got, monster hunter? I guess I expected more from a Belmont, and of course from Selene's father, but you're so ordinary... " said Cain with a half-smile. "Well, here's the thing... I really like your daughter and I want to marry her. Although I think humans are insignificant scum, well, in the new world I'm going to create, since you gave birth to Selene with this human female and she loves you... I'm going to let you live.